They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I feel like a lot of comedians could potentially catch shrapnel from their earlier days of comedy. Specifically that mid-00s time period. That was a period of time when everyone was trying to be super edgy, when it came to being "funny." I feel like Howard Stern could be next. There is a reason why he is currently trying to erase/run from his past. I've seen several articles, here and there about it, but nothing has stuck. Yet. Regardless, that was a very disgusting video.
That Sherman Helmsley video needs more exposure

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If all you watched was the clip..watch the archive it’s WAY WORSE..

From just the clip I thought it was weird and unnecessary but watching the full
Skit they should def lose they black card fukk outta here that’s not how we joke
Mafukka had a child in his underwear rubbing baby oil on grown man
As R Kelly music played and the man was lust fully moaning :unimpressed: :scust:

Both adults need to be murdered

darryl

Superstar
Daps
They did around then :manny:, I'm not saying it was right. You can pull that "man stfu" shyt all you want, but Mad TV ok'ed it, Fox ok'ed it and there was no ounce of smoke for either of them afterwards.
That dude is full of shyt lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They did around then :manny:, I'm not saying it was right. You can pull that "man stfu" shyt all you want, but Mad TV ok'ed it, Fox ok'ed it and there was no ounce of smoke for either of them afterwards.
So this was on Madtv?
Cause I read this was submitted to Funny or Die and was rejected

Daps
Well no shyt it's a cartoon.

No shyt. So pedophile jokes is ok as long as it's in cartoon format?
Serial killer jokes and prison rape jokes should be off limits too then :manny: the amount of time people reference dahmer in comedy and rap is disturbing

Cartoons can get away with this shyt because the actors are adults and the absurdity and irony of the scenario.