They releaseed the Aries spears / Tiffany haddish p*do comedy skit vid

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This was recorded a long time ago, so why did they wait so long to let this come to expose these two? Same with R. Kelly and his antics. They wait until dude is in his late 40s or 50s to get him off the street, but because 'he made hot music', he was allowed to sleep with underage girls all the while.

Whoever had this footage knew what these two did and could have protected a lot more kids from these weirdoes.

This just goes to show you how sick a lot of parents are in the industry as well. What kind of sane-minded, halfway moral parent would put their kid up for something like this? It just goes to show you the mindset of how Aaliyah was left alone with a grown man who always talked about sex. Some people will do anything, including sacrifice their kids, for a buck. "The love of money is the root of all evil."

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
In the words of Carlo Gervasi....
carlo_gervasib.jpg

He gotta go

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
On the surface, I get the message— they were talking about the “mama’s gotta have a life too” chicks who just drop their kids with anyone. But they are absolute idiots and this is disgusting.

People who do shyt like this don’t see children as actual people. They think it’s ok to use kids for whatever an adult’s agenda is and don’t take into consideration how that child feels/will feel, if they are uncomfortable, etc.

How TF do you think a kid would feel after rolling around almost naked around an adult they don’t know? :sitdown::wtf:

Disgusting.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean these people will do whatever when they’re trying to get on. Tiffany’s humor was never top notch to me anyway but I’m kinda surprised that she did this. Aries always went there with his comedy back then so I’m not surprised he did this. Haddish might be outta here though

Maquina

Banned
Daps
On the surface, I get the message— they were talking about the “mama’s gotta have a life too” chicks who just drop their kids with anyone. But they are absolute idiots and this is disgusting.

People who do shyt like this don’t see children as actual people. They think it’s ok to use kids for whatever an adult’s agenda is and don’t take into consideration how that child feels/will feel, if they are uncomfortable, etc.

How TF do you think a kid would feel after rolling around almost naked around an adult they don’t know? :sitdown::wtf:

Disgusting.

Yeah I see what they were attempting to do. Obviously people are going well off the deep end and now there’s a lynch mob . Ultimately it’s a tough topic to even broach and they did it in very raw, shock, and dark way. I saw part of the fuller video which is much worse and cringe than this short clip .

But then I think back to various movies and other sets that have had various explicit things in them
Involving children and there’s definitely not the same energy. Sexual exploitation of young kids in Hollywood is a problem , I just find it odd how other things are accepted. Hell people still rate obvious pedophiles and movies like the professional