They really setting up dudes in Colombia, another American dead (drugged, robbed and killed)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He went on a date not paying for p*ssy directly

“His sister, Amy Nguyen, told KABC that he logged on to his Tinder account and went on a date with a woman last Wednesday.

Online news portal Infobae reported that Paul had a place in mind where they were going to eat in the Medellín city center, but that the woman convinced him to go to a restaurant in the neighborhood of Laureles.

According to the local newspaper El Colombiano, a source with knowledge of the investigation said that Paul used a credit card to pay to make different payments at a business and that he had shared on his Instagram account two photos of him with the woman he was with.”

They should be able to her
Think the Colombian police is really that concerned with solving this case brehs.

The cops already know the gangs who get these women to do this occasionally they're arrested and when they are they're arrested quickly.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
That’s the risk you take, just like anything else in life. Especially if you go out there throwing money around and come off like a mark. Not passing judgement but it’s true. They do this anywhere in the world where sexpats tend to congregate. White boys are always dying in Asia.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went on a message board several years ago to get some info on medellin cuz I was considering traveling out there…a white guy claims on the way from the airport to his hotel (he was in a cab), the cab got cutoff and dudes hopped out and robbed him of everything—luggage included…decided it wasn’t for me…supposedly cartagena and some other tourist spot (I’m tempted to say bogota) are safer…conversely I know someone who went to medellin and had no issues granted he had a friend out there who showed him around…he was advised not to go too many places without him as a “guide” tho
The cab driver was in on that. This happens in most Latin American countries.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
DR is way more dependent on American dollars.

Colombia is letting everyone know they don't give a fukk about American dollars...we're food to them now. fukk a travel ban they don't need our money.

That what all this tells me.
exactly, there's a crime wave in the DR right now, to the point that they stopped all alcohol sales after midnight.

People are getting robbed but no americans are getting knocked off Like that. They have a whole tourist police force in DR there's no Tourist Police in Colombia

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
DR is way more dependent on American dollars.

Colombia is letting everyone know they don't give a fukk about American dollars...we're food to them now. fukk a travel ban they don't need our money.

That what all this tells me.
exactly, there's a crime wave in the DR right now, to the point that they stopped all alcohol sales after midnight.

People are getting robbed but no americans are getting knocked off Like that. They have a whole tourist police force in DR there's no Tourist Police in Colombia

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They had her pictures from her tinder account. Then they used facial recognition to find her chaturbate (which is presumably linked to her bank account).

Colombia is pretty soft on crime (even serial killers can get out after 20 years) but I do think she will get in a lot of trouble (if the gang doesn't dispose of her first)
If she's into webcamming then she'd defemitely rolling with a mob.

There's "studios" all over the place in every major city of chicks doing web camming. Those spots are run by criminal syndicates.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dying to trick.
UKVu0t8.gif

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I think these passport guys should halt their travels to Colombia and Dominican Republic for 2023.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
"Spending money on a Date is the same as tricking on hoes :wrist: "

Herbs will never know the feeling of having a woman who you wanted..talked to her and bagged her...then you having sex with her :wow:
Now you gotta listen to her bullshyt.
Now you gotta be awake so when she call you to come over to fix her car.
Now you gotta answer or reply back every text message.
Now you gotta deal with her bytchin and anguish.
Now you gotta side chick to curtail ya main bytch.
Now you gotta juggle two women that act the same.
Now you in love.
Now you gotta get mad when she cheat on you.
Now you gotta murder on your hands.
Now you fighting for an easy 5 but facing 25.

When all you needed was 200/hr and a chick of your choosing.

Not projecting just saying :hubie: