They really setting up dudes in Colombia, another American dead (drugged, robbed and killed)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you're coming to Colombia and staying in Medellin you better go to Sweer Georgia Brown's cafe and get the Ho fax from your date before you link up with her. In fact you should meet her at Sweet Georgia Brown's. not only will they tell you if your girl is "safe" but they will roast you if she's ugly.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why are there so many stories about shyt like this happening in Colombia vs the DR?
DR is way more dependent on American dollars.

Colombia is letting everyone know they don't give a fukk about American dollars...we're food to them now. fukk a travel ban they don't need our money.

That what all this tells me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That’s the thing; if you’ve traveled to any of these countries in the past you’d already know this- man or woman.

That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t like AirB&B. Who TF actually goes to a private residence in the islands, Latin America, etc thinking shyt is sweet?! LMAO
You stick out like a sore thumb! Get your ass to a resort and find some hos around there if it’s that serious.

These dudes are watching these idiots on the web thinking they are going to catch a flight and be swimming in women.

These chicks are PROs surrounded by men WHO KNOW THEM and know WHAT IT IS. Everyone knows you’re in town to pay for some ass you couldn’t attract back home.

Protect your neck!
You know how many women you can meet at these resorts in dr or Mexico

:whew:

Gated 5 star hotel
Beach activities
All you can eat
Bars clubs

Meet women from all over the world
Nobody gonna drug or rob u

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went on a message board several years ago to get some info on medellin cuz I was considering traveling out there…a white guy claims on the way from the airport to his hotel (he was in a cab), the cab got cutoff and dudes hopped out and robbed him of everything—luggage included…decided it wasn’t for me…supposedly cartagena and some other tourist spot (I’m tempted to say bogota) are safer…conversely I know someone who went to medellin and had no issues granted he had a friend out there who showed him around…he was advised not to go too many places without him as a “guide” tho

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That’s the thing; if you’ve traveled to any of these countries in the past you’d already know this- man or woman.

That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t like AirB&B. Who TF actually goes to a private residence in the islands, Latin America, etc thinking shyt is sweet?! LMAO
You stick out like a sore thumb! Get your ass to a resort and find some hos around there if it’s that serious.

These dudes are watching these idiots on the web thinking they are going to catch a flight and be swimming in women.

These chicks are PROs surrounded by men WHO KNOW THEM and know WHAT IT IS. Everyone knows you’re in town to pay for some ass you couldn’t attract back home.

Protect your neck!

Right resorts and hotels are way safer

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
You know how many women you can meet at these resorts in dr or Mexico

:whew:

Gated 5 star hotel
Beach activities
All you can eat
Bars clubs

Meet women from all over the world
Nobody gonna drug or rob u

I used to be one of those people who looked down on going to resorts for it not being an "authentic" travel experience.

Then after my friends dragged me to a Cancun resort, I had a blast and totally changed my mind about this. Bad bytches in bikinis everywhere, drinking in the pool all day, eating all sorts of food. I wasn't a huge fan of the Cancun nightlife area (seemed like mostly way overcrowded, touristy clubs) but overall I had such a good time. Even made actual friends.

I went to Cancun City and a young man was walking around with a huge kitchen knife in his hand. That shyt humbled me and reminded me that I need to be extra careful when going to a country with a lot of crime. I mainly stuck to the tourist areas after that.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How did they do that :mjtf:

They had her pictures from her tinder account. Then they used facial recognition to find her chaturbate (which is presumably linked to her bank account).

Colombia is pretty soft on crime (even serial killers can get out after 20 years) but I do think she will get in a lot of trouble (if the gang doesn't dispose of her first)

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is a travel channel I follow, this video just dropped today, most densely populated island in the world, in Colombia

This looked dangerous, kept feeding them alcohol, would be easy to rob them:

Caught in a Scary Situation on World's Most Populated Island 🇨🇴

Welcome to the island of Islote near the cost of Cartagena Colombia. This is the worlds smallest most densely populated island.

Shawty got some titties 👀

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I was living in Latin America for 7-8 weeks. It isn't dangerous but like anywhere in the world don't act reckless or careless at any moment. I wouldn't download apps unless im already familiar with the country and how the people move. This is no different than Houston where I was careless and left my storage locker without a key. All my stuff got stolen because i was careless before i left. Anywhere in the world there are wolves there to capitalize off of you not keeping your game right.