They really setting up dudes in Colombia, another American dead (drugged, robbed and killed)

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Theyve been robbing Asians down there since before passport brehs(whatever they are). One of my boys lives there but he dresses like the locals and has the same haircuts they have and learned Spanish down there.
People have to undeertand that most of the times, locals automatically presume black men are locals. I do my darndest to blend in. I doin't go to gringo clubs or areas. I'm from Florida, why would I leave a tourist state to be around other tourists? I go to black clubs and black areas and when someone asks where I'm from, I tell them: soy Haitiano, pana. :mjpls: Because of the earthquake and the president's assassination, they let me slide of gp. When I tell them I'm a Pan-Afrikan and only want to be around Afro-Colombians, it's nothing but love! :blessed:

Daps
It may come as a shock, but many Colombian cities are safer than their counterparts in the States. For instance, Bogota's violent crime rate is considerably lower than that of Miami, Indianapolis, or even Pittsburgh! As always, most crimes in Colombia are merely those of opportunity—which means they're easy to avoid!Sep 1, 2022
🤡🤡🤡

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Cool place
I like it. The food is really really good
The hotel are very cheap.
I am recommend to use cash and follow they laws. Police and Army don't play game over there.
How were the hoes treating you? Or was it hard to pull due to the muslim laws? When i was there, i only spent like 2 days

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Why are there so many stories about shyt like this happening in Colombia vs the DR?
It happens in DR too.... They try not to kill you though because tourism is heavy and everybody eats when Americans travel out there..... but they will drug you and rob you... Happend to my uncle and he's from there bro :snoop:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of people getting drugged and robbed down in Colombia are the locals.

That's true, but he's not standing out like tourists. Columbia is just getting used to tourism and doesn't protect them like other countries there.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a travel channel I follow, this video just dropped today, most densely populated island in the world, in Colombia

This looked dangerous, kept feeding them alcohol, would be easy to rob them:

Caught in a Scary Situation on World's Most Populated Island 🇨🇴

Welcome to the island of Islote near the cost of Cartagena Colombia. This is the worlds smallest most densely populated island.