They Not Like Us has been played on the radio more than any diss song I ever heard !

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dragging the fukk outta this song. Also he supposed to be doing a remix. Just check the comment sections. shyt getting ran to the dirt.
Nothing is being dragged. The PEOPLE react to it like it just came out today.

This was 5 hours ago in BrooklynJust stay inside rest the of summer breh :mjlol:

derro13

All Star
Daps
"They draggin the fukk outta this song"

except a tweet with a youtube link and a live performance, kendrick never posted anything about the existe of that song on social media... :gucci:

People decide what the culture wanna listen to

derro13

All Star
Daps
This dude really implying making a music video for what is probably the biggest hip hop anthem we've had in decades (despite having no rollout, no promotion) is "dragging" it :gucci:

This bot really is a dikksucker :gucci:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
first off, I don't live in New York a anymore, still on the east coast tho, but I have never heard a diss song played on the radio this much in my life

if yall listen to the radio how much is They Not Like Us being played on the radio where yall brehs live ?
If @Fresh is currently hearing this on North Dakota 102.9 Urban hits, Drake really gotta worry. Canada is only a few miles @North of Death

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nothing is being dragged. The PEOPLE react to it like it just came out today.

This was 5 hours ago in BrooklynJust stay inside rest the of summer breh :mjlol:

So cause a bunch of people playing it over and over don't mean it's being dragged? Does everyone have hive brain since this damn battle or something? Some of my favorite songs got old to me cause of social media. Is this shyt somehow immune?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This dude really implying making a music video for what is probably the biggest hip hop anthem we've had in decades (despite having no rollout, no promotion) is "dragging" it :gucci:

This bot really is a dikksucker :gucci:
No u fukkin faggit. I said everyone else dragging it in the media. nikka supposed to be dropping a remix with a bunch of west coast artists as well.

derro13

All Star
Daps
No u fukkin faggit. I said everyone else dragging it in the media. nikka supposed to be dropping a remix with a bunch of west coast artists as well.
thats not draggin...that's covering the hottest song.

Every artist makes remixes...him playing by the rules everyone follows = draggin ?