They hit a ***** with Jury Duty....

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i got jury duty when i was fukkin 19 :heh:

it was some bullshyt too i was the second back up juror and didnt even get to vote :aicmon: i sat next to this fine ass girl tho :noah: i think she was a stripper :mjpls:

but getting paid to not go to class for a week and a half :leon: :win:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm not an expert, and I've never been....but disqualifying yourself, theoretically, would be as easy as admitting, or inventing a bias or extreme tendency, something like that.

'All whites/blacks/mexicans are guilty'
'The legal system is broken'
'I am in complete opposition of the prison system'

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't get picked so I don't know. That shyt was fukking jaw dropping when there were naming the charges. This nikka was ouchea running amuck b. He had a little crew with him, and they turned states evidence on him to get reduced sentences. I think he was a stick up kid. He'd rob dope dealers and sell they work back to em I think.

1 charge of resisting arrest :takedat:
5 charges of possession :childplease:
6 charges of breaking and entering :skip:
3 charges of discharging a weapon in a crowded facility :leostare:
3 charges of attempted murder :lupe:
4 charges of kidnapping :ohhh:
4 charges of murder in the 1st degree :to:
6 charges of capital murder :damn:

And I'm not even exagerating breh. The judge was reading them charges for like 6 minutes straight. Everyone in the jury pool was like :whoa: I don't want no parts of this case. I felt bad for dude because he seemed like he was only 30 years old, plus he had a very powerful hairline, and I can't believe God would give such an impressive hairline to someone like that.

I wanted to check the court records to see what happen but I couldn't do it :wow:

nikka was like Omar damn lol

What city is this in?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka was like Omar damn lol

What city is this in?

Man that dude was really bout dat life. If I wasn't a straight laced square ass nikka then, that sure as hell woulda done it. Jury duty on a capital case is the real squared straight program.

It was in Atlanta.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not an expert, and I've never been....but disqualifying yourself, theoretically, would be as easy as admitting, or inventing a bias or extreme tendency, something like that.

'All whites/blacks/mexicans are guilty'
'The legal system is broken'
'I am in complete opposition of the prison system'

I get jury summons all the time and that doesn't work. They go through asking everyone and they all say they love cops, hate minorities, they've already made their mind up about the case, and that the state needs to fukk off and not make busy people do this shyt. One by one the judge goes through and breaks them down and tells them it's their civic duty and in a very condescending way, gets them all to agree that if they listened to all of the evidence and still felt the same way about the case, they had every right to vote that way. One lady had four kids and ran her own business and said she was fukked because her business had to essentially shut down for the duration of the trial and the judge was just like :umad:

Fast forward to me, they ask if I have any bias or reason I can't serve and I say no I'm cool. I'm always either the first or second juror sent home while the people who bytched all have to stay.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can do it, you should. A lot of times its brothers getting shafted and when they see them CACs ...its over for them :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Being judged by your peers is some serious shyt.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you can do it, you should. A lot of times its brothers getting shafted and when they see them CACs ...its over for them :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Being judged by your peers is some serious shyt.
Cosign. I just got summoned for jury duty and I was going to try to get out of it until I remembered some arguments that Michelle Alexander has made about our legal system.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
For those people who are throwing those notices away, just because they haven't came to see you for skipping out on jury duty doesn't mean they have forgot about you. Its just not high on the priority of things to do. But one day you will be driving in your car and you may get pulled over for speeding, or inspection sticker. Then they'll run your name and you have a warrant.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Just tell them you think the justice system is corrupt.. they won't want you there anymore.