They hit a ***** with Jury Duty....

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I helped give a black man a guilty verdict brehs
:sadcam:

The juror room was like 9/12 guilty from the get go so we had to argue to get the remaining people to switch sides to guilty :demonic:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
You're suppose to work together with the jury not force them to switch sides.

Them other 3 people had it right initially first.

Question, there is a saying that goes that after a jury comes out to reach their verdict that if they aren't looking at the defendant that means they've found them guilty, true?

Also, apparently most jury members are senior retirees, true?

Again

:pacspit:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:pacspit::pacspit:::pacspit::pacspit:
You're suppose to work together with the jury not force them to switch sides.

:umad::whoa:

That's just how I typed it out. I said it wrong.

We did indeed discuss it over and over and over until everybody agreed. The people who did not agree with us laid their thoughts on the table over and over and everybody listened. We did the fair and right thing!

Them other 3 people had it right initially first.
:comeon:

You were there with me? You heard the case?

You mad because another black man is locked up.

Also, apparently most jury members are senior retirees, true?
:wtf:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been in there a few times and never even got called. It's a minor hassle though might as well go and get it over with.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad::whoa:

That's just how I typed it out. I said it wrong.

We did indeed discuss it over and over and over until everybody agreed. The people who did not agree with us laid their thoughts on the table over and over and everybody listened. We did the fair and right thing!

:comeon:

You were there with me? You heard the case?

You mad because another black man is locked up.

:wtf:

I aint even black.

Do got jury duty next year though... except I'm the one who will be getting talked about in a room of 12 :damn:

Jewish lawyer though :obama:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Bullshyt!! Im convicted in AL and I almost served in GA even after I told every 1 I could that Im not supposed to be here! I told them im kinda obligated to feel for the defendant since Im a product of your fine system and they hurried up and got my ass outta there!! Defense lawyer was trying to fight to keep me in there when he heard me say that shyt :krs:

Some they want those who have been through the penal system to serve on the jury.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You never get picked" huh? :beli:

Went to Jury Duty yesterday and got selected to be on the jury! :damn:

The jury was made up with a lot of different races. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Indian, and this South American (Colombian?) So I felt we gave ole dude a fair chance. Not like we were all cacs.

Ole dude robbed a business and got caught red handed. He was guilty.
I wanted to bring up the "race card" in the juror room but I didn't since I'm a white guy and there were blacks already in there. So many black men get wrongfully jailed and shyt. :yayo:

I helped give a black man a guilty verdict brehs
:sadcam:

The juror room was like 9/12 guilty from the get go so we had to argue to get the remaining people to switch sides to guilty :demonic:

Interesting shyt doe. Anybody else ever been selected to be on the jury?

Lunch was paid via the court :youngsabo:
cuc4.jpg

that pizza looks awful

little4209

All Star
Daps
The first one I got, I went..The second one I didn't show up :yeshrug: The next one I get I'll go, it's my civic duty AND I don't wanna go to work:salute:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
what happened? how did the trial go?

I didn't get picked so I don't know. That shyt was fukking jaw dropping when there were naming the charges. This nikka was ouchea running amuck b. He had a little crew with him, and they turned states evidence on him to get reduced sentences. I think he was a stick up kid. He'd rob dope dealers and sell they work back to em I think.

1 charge of resisting arrest :takedat:
5 charges of possession :childplease:
6 charges of breaking and entering :skip:
3 charges of discharging a weapon in a crowded facility :leostare:
3 charges of attempted murder :lupe:
4 charges of kidnapping :ohhh:
4 charges of murder in the 1st degree :to:
6 charges of capital murder :damn:

And I'm not even exagerating breh. The judge was reading them charges for like 6 minutes straight. Everyone in the jury pool was like :whoa: I don't want no parts of this case. I felt bad for dude because he seemed like he was only 30 years old, plus he had a very powerful hairline, and I can't believe God would give such an impressive hairline to someone like that.

I wanted to check the court records to see what happen but I couldn't do it :wow: