They hit a ***** with Jury Duty....

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I've gotten out that shyt twice. it may be different in dallas.

They have you come in, wait in line and sign in with your ID and everything.

Then send you to another room where you get assigned your case, whenever they send to me that second room I always tell them I gotta go to the restroom. I hit the bathroom, walk out and go to the crib.

At first i was like :dwillhuh: it can't be that simple but it is. As long as you sign in intially with your ID and everything you are gucci.

I went home, smoked some :smoker: and chilled...

Might be a little different in your area but Dallas County is a clusterfukk :russ:

deeznuts

gentleman and a baller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
time
Bullshyt!! Im convicted in AL and I almost served in GA even after I told every 1 I could that Im not supposed to be here! I told them im kinda obligated to feel for the defendant since Im a product of your fine system and they hurried up and got my ass outta there!! Defense lawyer was trying to fight to keep me in there when he heard me say that shyt :krs:

:ohhh: is u foreal breh?? :damn: here i been walking around feeling "atleast i got something out of it":sadcam::pacspit:

atleast u got up out of it:manny: :salute:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I use to dodge duty for years but they got met last year. Went in there like :sadcam: but then saw 3 bad females in duty too so it turned to :takedat:.

We all sat in the waiting room from the morn til lunch time. They told us to go eat. We come back and they said line up and get these checks and go home....the case was dismissed or something.

And since your job has to honor jury duty....I kicked it all day.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
LOL... I have to go tomorrow.

Just bring a book and you should be straight.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
"You never get picked" huh? :beli:

Went to Jury Duty yesterday and got selected to be on the jury! :damn:

The jury was made up with a lot of different races. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Indian, and this South American (Colombian?) So I felt we gave ole dude a fair chance. Not like we were all cacs.

Ole dude robbed a business and got caught red handed. He was guilty.
I wanted to bring up the "race card" in the juror room but I didn't since I'm a white guy and there were blacks already in there. So many black men get wrongfully jailed and shyt. :yayo:

I helped give a black man a guilty verdict brehs
:sadcam:

The juror room was like 9/12 guilty from the get go so we had to argue to get the remaining people to switch sides to guilty :demonic:

Interesting shyt doe. Anybody else ever been selected to be on the jury?

Lunch was paid via the court :youngsabo:
cuc4.jpg

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
[MENTION][/MENTION]
"You never get picked" huh? :beli:

Went to Jury Duty yesterday and got selected to be on the jury! :damn:

The jury was made up with a lot of different races. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Indian, and this South American (Colombian?) So I felt we gave ole dude a fair chance. Not like we were all cacs.

Ole dude robbed a business and got caught red handed. He was guilty.
I wanted to bring up the "race card" in the juror room but I didn't since I'm a white guy and there were blacks already in there. So many black men get wrongfully jailed and shyt. :yayo:

I helped give a black man a guilty verdict brehs
:sadcam:

The juror room was like 9/12 guilty from the get go so we had to argue to get the remaining people to switch sides to guilty :demonic:

Interesting shyt doe. Anybody else ever been selected to be on the jury?

Lunch was paid via the court :youngsabo:
cuc4.jpg

This nikka took pictures :pachaha:

If he did it, he did it, fukk it

Boy C

SPC
Daps
:dead:

It was my first experience! Wanted to take a picture for the memories :wrist: