They Having Funerals at the club now ....NO CASKET!!! I done seen it all!!!

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was honestly expecting a Puerto Rican or Dominican.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Mid.
they should have animatronic
chuckie cheesed that nikka.
:beli:

UKVu0t8.gif

Have that nikka on stage doing the robot :dead:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:dahell:This is like that episode of South Side, my people my people this some ignant shyt:unimpressed:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Being from that area, what makes it even more eerie, is that Isley Brothers song "VOYAGE TO ATLANTIS" they were playing. They've play that song 24/7 on DC Stations WHUR 96.3 and Majic102.3. Every time I go to town and turn on the radio, I either hear that song, or Cameos "Cutie Pie". Those two songs and several others, they call the sounds of Washington. This started like around the mid 80's or some where in the 90's. Oh, how could I forget Chapter 8's "I Just Wanna Be Yours", especially on the Sunday night edition of the Quiet Storm. As good as those songs sounded during my Sunday night cookouts with family, I got tied of hearing these same songs for 20 years straight. There were so many other oldies but goody slow songs out there. But I guess radio stations don't operate like they use to, like when you would called in a request. My two older brothers would bring some jazz cd's to my cookouts. But they would bring the same jazz songs, lol.

Anyway, it looks like they're still playing the sounds of Washington up there. But never ever ever did I thank they'd be playing one of those DC Quite Storm songs in a club with a corpse. The people I remember from that area wouldn't think of attending anything like that. What happened. I mean it's okay to be proud of the sounds of Washington to a certain extent, but I don't have the words for what I saw in that video other than eerie, unclean, etc... It sure doesn't make me want to go home anytime soon, especially knowing the brother was killed in my old area, and not far from where he grew up.

Then again, maybe I need to move back home and start throwing some more cookouts. Because those folks in that party look dead.

Last edited: