They Having Funerals at the club now ....NO CASKET!!! I done seen it all!!!

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Warning:

I got a little curious a few years ago, and watched a you-tube video on this topic, after seeing a thumbnail. I watched it maybe a minute too long. But at least they were at funeral homes, and not at a club, They showed a deceased brother on a motorcycle, an old lady sitting on a park bench, a Hispanic dude standing up, who was found under a bridge in a river somewhere in NY. I forgot how they had him posing, but he had on glasses, which made him look like he was alive, at least from a distance...that stayed with me for a minute. But the one that stayed with me a little longer was this stripper, who was dressed in a Dallas Cowboys cheer-leading outfit. She had a pom-pom in each hand, and she was posing like she was ready to do a cartwheel. They never showed her face. That would have freak me out even more, especially if they didn't do a good job.

Anyway, watching that you-tube video stayed with me longer that I expected. So do yourself a favor, and don't watch that Instagram in the OP too long, or get lewd into watching too many images like I did with that you-tube video. It may stay with you longer than you expected it too. I had a similar experience a few years back, when I opened a thread on celebrities in their caskets. That messed with me probably just as bad. I forgot what site that was on.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This got me thinking about Bernie Mack and Samuel Jackson in the movie "Soul Men", when they had the late legendary singer's body, played by John Legend, on display at a home going concert. I didn't find that film all that amusing. It was all based on getting together to attend a former group members funeral. Plus I remember the song "I'm Your Puppet". That song always sounded kinda sad, but not sad like this movie made it sound.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Warning:

I got a little curious a few years ago, and watched a you-tube video on this topic, after seeing a thumbnail. I watched it maybe a minute too long. But at least they were at funeral homes, and not at a club, They showed a deceased brother on a motorcycle, an old lady sitting on a park bench, a Hispanic dude standing up, who was found under a bridge in a river somewhere in NY. I forgot how they had him posing, but he had on glasses, which made him look like he was alive, at least from a distance...that stayed with me for a minute. But the one that stayed with me longer was this stripper, who was dressed in a Dallas Cowboys cheer-leading outfit. She had a pom-pom in each hand, and she was posing like she was ready to do a cartwheel. They never showed her face. That would have freak me out even more, especially if they didn't do a good job.

Anyway, watching that you-tube video stayed with me longer that I expected. So do yourself a favor, and don't watch that Instagram in the OP too long, or get lewd into watch too many images like I did with that you-tube video. It may stay with you longer than you expected it too. I had a similar experience a few years back, when I opened a thread on celebrities in their caskets. That messed with me probably just as bad. I forgot what site that was on.
It stained you. I believe in see no evil hear no evil speak no evil but especially SEEING. Because like you said it stay with you. I’d be shocked you didn’t have it appear in dreams. It’s hard to wipe that shyt off ya hard drive/RAM/Brain.

Superstar
Daps
This is embarrassing. Before I clicked the thread I would swore some bullshyt like this would only go down in ATL:snoop:

I expected this out of ATL.

Disappointed in DC for this.

They may put a picture of your urn on a strip club flyer surrounded by graphics of half-naked bytches but Atlanta won’t do you this bad.