They Hated On Cena. They Hated On Roman. Austin Theory Had Next Brehs....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

This nikka HHH had a fukking bag of gold dropped in his lap and fukked it up :snoop:

Say what you will about Vince and how out of touch his old 80 year old ass is but he knows the guy when he sees them. HHH hasn't made ANYONE (thats not a woman) since taking over :francis:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nah. This ain't Cena/Roman.
This is 1st WWE-run Drew McIntyre.

And like Drew, best thing Theory can do is disappear, and reinvent. The hairless body guy without any grit and the 'chip on his shoulder' as the only character trait... shyt ain't gonna work. Mans desperately needs an edge he will not be able to get at this point in WWE, and the longer he's stood by Waller the more the charisma delta between them is going to bury him by association.

That he's a better worker, in better shape and had more push than Waller and still ends up being second fiddle is going to kill him completely dead. And sending him to NXT for rehab ain't gonna work at this stage.

Mans needs a reboot. Send that nikka on excursion on some NJPW shyt, and when he comes back from whereverthefukk in 2 years with some hair on his chest, figuratively and literally, maybe people will be ready to accept him. But at this stage, he's pretty much just going to get buried under the wave of NXT callups that will expose him horribly.

Thing is, he's on a timer. If he can't get some bass to his character before Trick learns to work semi-compelling 10+ minute solo matches, cue the Vince Carter gif. Bron, Melo and even Ilya are already better characters and workers at this point. That young up-and-comer main roster scene about to get wild crowded.

The big hooplah over his signing from Evolve seems like a decade ago :francis:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah. This ain't Cena/Roman.
This is 1st WWE-run Drew McIntyre.

And like Drew, best thing Theory can do is disappear, and reinvent. The hairless body guy without any grit and the 'chip on his shoulder' as the only character trait... shyt ain't gonna work. Mans desperate needs and edge he will not be able to get at this point in WWE, and the longer he's stood by Waller the more the charisma delta between them is going to bury him by association.

That he's a better worker, in better shape and had more push than Waller and still ends up being second fiddle is going to kill him completely dead. And sending him to NXT for rehab ain't gonna work at this stage.

Mans needs a reboot. Send that nikka on excursion on some NJPW shyt, and when he comes back from whereverthefukk in 2 years with some hair on his chest, figuratively and literally, maybe people will be ready to accept him. But at this stage, he's pretty much just going to get buried under the wave of NXT callups that will expose him horribly.

Thing is, he's on a timer. If he can't get some bass to his character before Trick learns to work semi-compelling 10+ minute solo matches, cue the Vince Carter gif. Bron, Melo and even Ilya are already better characters and workers at this point. That young up-and-comer main roster scene about to get wild crowded.

The big hooplah over his signing from Evolve seems like a decade ago :francis:
:russell:Austin Theory would be the biggest heel in WWE if Vince never lost power when he did

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
At least with Cena & Roman, you could see WHY the company had them where they are.

I’m still perplexed as to why people continually go up for this CAW ass mf. :gucci:

He doesn’t have the charisma Cena had or the physical presence Roman has. His moveset is an indie-washed variation of every blue chipper prospect’s moveset ever. All he is, is a pretty face and a body. And they’ve got a few of those on the roster already.

He should be hot that they paired him with Waller, since Waller does everything he does but better and it’s NOTICEABLE

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Dude not bad it's just he needs to develop more. I think they were doing something right with young cocky team with him Grayson waller cause they balance each other out.

If it's me I would give them a Steiner and bagwell/Impact players type of run together for a year or two before giving them separate pushes.