They got Chapo Guzman, Sinola Cartel Leader

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll make a movie about EL CHAPO for the big screen. he's bigger then Pablo Escobar. Watch, this week in Hollywood every producer will be scrambling to set this movie up.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
That movie would be EPIC if they put the American spin on it

By tying in the Labarbie..Beltran Levya....BMF connection

And also flashback to his start with the OG GALLARDO who put him on

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I know they're making a TV show about him, but it's probably gonna be for Spanish-speakers.
Nah fukk that i want a Blow(nh) type of movie. shyt is one of my classics.

They'll make a movie about EL CHAPO for the big screen. he's bigger then Pablo Escobar. Watch, this week in Hollywood every producer will be scrambling to set this movie up.
That shyt better not be no bullshyt cheap rushed produced moive.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/04/cleansing-by-el-chapo-in-zeta-turf.html

A BB loyal reader sent the translation from El Chapo narco manta (narco banner)

To the citizens:
We have started to rid Nuevo Laredo of the Zetas because we want a city that is free and because we want the citizens to live in peace. We are Drug traffickers and we don’t mess with honest, hardworking people or local businesses. We do not want anybody to pay protection money to these scums. Therefore we consider anybody who pays extortion money traitors because they help finance the Zetas. I am going to show these filthy zetas how it’s done Sinaloa style; without kidnapping and without, extortion.

And this goes to el 40. You don’t scare me. I know you sent el H to dump those heads here on my turf (Sinaloa) because you don’t have the balls to do it yourself.

Atte:EL CHAPO

Don't forget that I'm your daddy

:ooh:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Chapo is not "bigger" than Escobar was. That's typical media bs. He was not even the biggest drug lord in Mexico. Rafael Caro Quintero and the "Lord of the Skies" were bigger than him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The US better get that extradition ASAP. Or he'll be on the loose in 24 hours. Think if EL CHAPO announced he would give a 100 million on some SWAT shyt for someone to free him? Imagine the cartel nikkas who would go kamikaze for that paper.
That shyt will be like NCIS when that Euro nikka offered 100 milli to get out of jail. That shyt was wild. Hell, SWAT turn whitecoat.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That movie on him though :banderas:
GOING TO BE SO :wow:

They going to have a movie on him? :whoo:

they HAVE to do a movie on this.

Dude escapes prison...doesn't even get released and walks around like a fukking BAWSE.

shyt is too crazy not to be documented
Chapo is not "bigger" than Escobar was. That's typical media bs. He was not even the biggest drug lord in Mexico. Rafael Caro Quintero and the "Lord of the Skies" were bigger than him.

False.

El Chapo is bigger than all them dudes, and adjusted for inflation its possible escobar might as SLIGHTED him out, but he damn sure didn't blow him out of the water. Given adjustments, i'd say Chapo is bigger since the market never really shrank

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
False.

El Chapo is bigger than all them dudes, and adjusted for inflation its possible escobar might as SLIGHTED him out, but he damn sure didn't blow him out of the water. Given adjustments, i'd say Chapo is bigger since the market never really shrank

I don't see how people try to decide who is bigger/smaller anyway.:mindblown:There's no way of officially telling how much money Pablo Escobar, Carrillo, or Chapo made, it's just estimates. It seems like all of these drug lords have way more money than estimaed.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
False.

That's wrong. Read up on Amado Carillo Fuentes. He was at his peak the biggest weight mover Mexico ever saw. They seized $10 billion in bank accounts and properties from him after he died. And that's just what they found/were able to seize. Who knows what they missed.
The market never shrank but there were drug traffickers before El Chapo that had a way bigger market share during at their peaks than El Chapo ever did.

All the Chapo hype is just that. Hype. They have been propping him up since they knew they were getting close. But he had neither the money nor the overt power that other traffickers had.

It seems like all of these drug lords have way more money than estimaed.
If anything it's the opposite. Whenever you hear figures of how much money criminals make or are "estimated" to make or how much the drugs they seized are worth, assume it's exaggerated. If you hear conflicting figures, always go with the low ones.

LE always exaggerate to make themselves look good and justify bigger budgets, and the media goes along with it because bigger is always better. It's been going on since forever. Meyer Lansky was "estimated" to be worth $300 million(in the 50s and 60s no less) but he probably was worth anywhere between $10 and $50 million.

Last edited: