East Whopper City

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Should've seen when they bagged big meech.. she was like awww... she doesnt even know who the fukk that nikka is
Somewhat unrelated, but Big Meech was arrested a few blocks down from where I lived at the time. His associates were pretty cool guys, they used to always compliment a nikka and start up some small conversations with me when I was walking the dogs. :ehh:

Little did I know they were drug dealers probably brutally torturing and murdering their rivals by night. :merchant:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Somewhat unrelated, but Big Meech was arrested a few blocks down from where I lived at the time. His associates were pretty cool guys, they used to always compliment a nikka and start up some small conversations with me when I was walking the dogs. :ehh:

Little did I know they were drug dealers probably brutally torturing and murdering their rivals by night. :merchant:
yeah most dudes were regular dudes just getting it .. they didn't all get along either... but they got more money together than alone. I lived across the street from one of their houses in fort lauderdale.. i could see their house from my backyard.. they used to say whatup... never chilled with that group.. but when I was in ATL I did chill with a few of them...got into a fight with one... Got some beef with another one who did 3 years..and then distanced himself from them, met him in miami tho.

Daps

Welcome to hell where you are welcome to sell, but when them shells come you better return em :manny:

Daps
Anybody got some legends on the chapo?

Id imagine the underworld in mexico is pure chaos right now:whew:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Here's some photos of the dude being transported, for those who are interested
BhGrwqQCQAANxjV.png_large.png

1782063_567582266671175_701692751_n.jpg

Dude looks pissed on the bottom photo.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm sure he has tons of it in cash too.. US dollars, all that.

probably american dollars.... shyt reminds me of when they found out mitt romney was using bane capital to launder deathsquads money from the Iran/contra affair... of course none of this was proven.. but there are paper trails.

shyt looks like there's gonna be a transfer of power going on... 10 mid level dudes been busted... and 1 high level (el chapo)...
VcikWpV.gif

What?

I NEVER knew this :ohhh:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
holy shyt he looks waaaay diff

someone had to snitch of course... If I saw this guy walking down the street I wouldn't think he was the same guy.
Eh, I can kind of see the resemblance, but that's me personally. :yeshrug:
Either way, I wouldn't WANT to think it's the same guy if I saw him. :merchant: