They got Chapo Guzman, Sinola Cartel Leader

Daps
El Senor no mas……fukking surreal, but they had turned up pressure on them in the last few months, from Sera, Chino, El Pena (El 20), El 19, sweeps in Culi and up in TJ…..I'm sitting here kinda still in disbelief, but I know it's true, the Marina just ran through Culican the last few days, he and Mayo were there for a reunion, supposedly Joauquin Jr was marrying a Beltran daughter….His son Ivan Archivaldo or Alfredito will be up next if they want it, but they'll likely have to fight for the crown….I didn't think they'd get him before Inge…

US will extradite him as soon as they can, maybe even in the next 72 hours….

:dwillhuh:

My nikka are you a foot soldier for Sinaloa?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
soemone snitched

the head of the Sinaloa Cartel, was captured last night at a hotel in the resort town of Mazatlan.

due had cajones

imagine just heading down to the buffet and you see troops swarming in and arresting this nugga

:dahell:

of course.

I refuse to believe the government can't find damn near anyone they want to.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He has. El Chapo used informants in the past from his organization to help the FEDS take out other cartels, so he could rise to the top. They gonna make a movie about this. This is bigger then when Pablo Escobar got captured.

Exactly.

Escobar had NOTHING on this dude.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I dunno brehs...I'm pretty sure a lot of that money is tied so deeply his family is gonna be sitting pretty.
I can't imagine how scared them boys are to use the phones right now :wow:
I'm sure he has tons of it in cash too.. US dollars, all that.

probably american dollars.... shyt reminds me of when they found out mitt romney was using bane capital to launder deathsquads money from the Iran/contra affair... of course none of this was proven.. but there are paper trails.

shyt looks like there's gonna be a transfer of power going on... 10 mid level dudes been busted... and 1 high level (el chapo)...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm kinda sad about this. :ohhh:

I feel strange feeling that way, he was a horrible human being, but I dunno, something about him...:yeshrug: