They got Chapo Guzman, Sinola Cartel Leader

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
soemone snitched

the head of the Sinaloa Cartel, was captured last night at a hotel in the resort town of Mazatlan.

due had cajones

imagine just heading down to the buffet and you see troops swarming in and arresting this nugga

:dahell:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
El Senor no mas……fukking surreal, but they had turned up pressure on them in the last few months, from Sera, Chino, El Pena (El 20), El 19, sweeps in Culi and up in TJ…..I'm sitting here kinda still in disbelief, but I know it's true, the Marina just ran through Culican the last few days, he and Mayo were there for a reunion, supposedly Joauquin Jr was marrying a Beltran daughter….His son Ivan Archivaldo or Alfredito will be up next if they want it, but they'll likely have to fight for the crown….I didn't think they'd get him before Inge…

US will extradite him as soon as they can, maybe even in the next 72 hours….

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The US better get that extradition ASAP. Or he'll be on the loose in 24 hours. Think if EL CHAPO announced he would give a 100 million on some SWAT shyt for someone to free him? Imagine the cartel nikkas who would go kamikaze for that paper.

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard his beem droppin dimes on the other cartles and giving info to the mexican cops for years....

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
The gov just came up on some billions...he's gonna be snitching.. probably already is and has been for a while, even before the arrest... he probably just rubbed them the wrong way/didn't fulfill his end of the bargain.

Of course he'll easily be replaced in a few days.... but that fake drought coming and dudes who got them rainy day bricks about to be EATING

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has. El Chapo used informants in the past from his organization to help the FEDS take out other cartels, so he could rise to the top. They gonna make a movie about this. This is bigger then when Pablo Escobar got captured.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I foresee some rapper naming himself young chapo in the near future if it hasn't happened already :pachaha:
Sippin Coronas with my vatos
Me casa you know is su casa
Big Cat we used to call El Gato
Now Guwup they call me El Chappo....nikka :wow:
all frozen :sadcam:
this dude probably literally has money frozen in some underground artic cave.