They got Arizona Sean Miller on tape giving 100k to Deandre Ayton

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Time for the NBA to really establish the GLeague now :yeshrug:

Make these kids stay in the G League a minimum of two years before they enter the draft, And pay them of course.

It’s a great look. Excuse dudes that wanna make it in the league are gonna have to work their asses off and stay on top of everything. They’re gonna busy their asses and not fukk up.

The G League would sort of be a paid internship. Pay the kids 50-60k per season.. and if they do what they’re supposed to.. after two years, they get drafted and theyll have earned a big pay day.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I’m saying, breh. This obviously wasn’t Miller’s first time paying a player.

Look at all the recruits he’s got i.e. Aaron Gordon, Lauri, Stanley Johnson. Dirty ass program and not one Final 4 to show for it.

Yeah but we talking about Arizona. They are an NBA producing power house dating back to the 1990s

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
All these investigations is showing us just how sloppy coaches are with the shiit
Which honestly is surprising to me?:mindblown:

If I'm making 2 mill a year, 50k is going to the bag guy
This shyt was just an open secret. None of them probably thought they were fukking with anything legal just NCAA shyt. You gotta realize this is all unraveling through a string of snitches. The original snitch was a ponzi scheming fukkboy that was scammming pro athletes out their money.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
i will never understand why this would be an FBI investigation. like who honestly gives a fukk.
it doesnt make sense.

like...wire taps? seriously?

If it kills the bully ass NCAA, Im all for it.

They fuhked wit Pitino like he was some kind of crook.. well all of them are crooks.

Football is next.. Hope Saban prepared for the fuhkery

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
i will never understand why this would be an FBI investigation. like who honestly gives a fukk.
it doesnt make sense.

like...wire taps? seriously?

The bribery, money laundering, and fraud committed by the agents, apparel companies, and assorted low lives that surround college basketball.