They got Arizona Sean Miller on tape giving 100k to Deandre Ayton

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Simple. Public Univ. need Federal Money for Scholarships. The same ones given to players being paid to attend. So as long as they borrow money from the Gov, they are free to investigate.
hmm i see.
but if that is that case..what difference will these investigations make? will it result in a cutting of funding?

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Kevin Anderson was out here playing chess after all. :troll: SM was basically UMD's for the taking in '11, but KA backed out. So good on him for that, I guess.

The coach he did hire, though..... :francis:

Wonder how far this rabbit hole is going to go down when it's all said and done. :whew:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
hmm i see.
but if that is that case..what difference will these investigations make? will it result in a cutting of funding?
To the Univ as a whole, probably Suspensions to funding and Scholarship to Basketball programs only, unless they find it in football.

Per people, jail, because they were illegally using money maybe even federal money to win recruits.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To the Univ as a whole, probably Suspensions to funding and Scholarship to Basketball programs only, unless they find it in football.

Per people, jail, because they were illegally using money maybe even federal money to win recruits.
touche

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these investigations is showing us just how sloppy coaches are with the shiit

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i will never understand why this would be an FBI investigation. like who honestly gives a fukk.
it doesnt make sense.

like...wire taps? seriously?
I don't agree with anyone going to jail for this shyt either. But the implication is that some of these gifts would defraud federal grant money. A lot of these players are receiving pell grants and government aid that they'd be ineligible for if they were legally claiming this money. On top of that that are they paying taxes on it?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We KNOW Ohio State ain't paying players.

nikkaz had to sell their member of villia just to get tattoos

:deadmanny:

When that investigation leads to the gridiron :lupe:

Tuscaloosa? Gone.
USC? Gone.
Clemson? Bye.
Georgia? See ya.
Ohio State? You AGAIN? C’est la vie :mjlol:

Michigan/Stanford/Princeton title locks 2019-2028:ehh: