They got Arizona Sean Miller on tape giving 100k to Deandre Ayton

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The FBI just wiretapping coaches to see whose paying?
dodEv.png
Imagine football :francis:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
This probe will bring down a lot of schools brehs. Some blue bloods too. The NCAA knows this shyt is and has been happening. That Louisville stripper shyt been going at other schools too. It's like if they really wanted to strictly enforce the speed limit. Everyone is doing it and the NCAA knows that. But the feds about to force their hand. No Duke, UNC, Kentucky, etc.= no ratings, and the NCAA wants that cake.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
i will never understand why this would be an FBI investigation. like who honestly gives a fukk.
it doesnt make sense.

like...wire taps? seriously?
Simple. Public Univ. need Federal Money for Scholarships. The same ones given to players being paid to attend. So as long as they borrow money from the Gov, they are free to investigate.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This probe will bring down a lot of schools brehs. Some blue bloods too. The NCAA knows this shyt is and has been happening. That Louisville stripper shyt been going at other schools too. It's like if they really wanted to strictly enforce the speed limit. Everyone is doing it and the NCAA knows that. But the feds about to force their hand. No Duke, UNC, Kentucky, etc.= no ratings, and the NCAA wants that cake.
Investigation over. :royumad1:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i will never understand why this would be an FBI investigation. like who honestly gives a fukk.
it doesnt make sense.

like...wire taps? seriously?
It's literally mind blowing to me. These kids are gone within months of these investigations popping up, so who are they trying to get? College sports infrastructure? NCAA?