They got Arizona Sean Miller on tape giving 100k to Deandre Ayton

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nah man it would be a show case for nba teams to see if the top talent players are legit.. by letting them be drafted out of highschool to the g league nba teams can see how those players will translate on the pro level and they don’t have to be tied to a lottery pick drafted straight from high school like back in the day who might turn out to be a bust..

Remember it was a point in the nba where they were drafting players out of highschool who ain’t turn out to be shyt.. A lot of teams got burned

Only one catch to this:

if it's a matter of me developing a player I already own the rights to vs. letting some HS player I don't have to the rights to do his thing, the HS player is gonna take the hit.

if you're saying NBA teams should draft them outta HS and just making G-League mandatory, coaches would fight that because they feel you learn more by being with the main squad and working out with them and getting game action if need be compared to G-League (that and they're control freaks)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Only one catch to this:

if it's a matter of me developing a player I already own the rights to vs. letting some HS player I don't have to the rights to do his thing, the HS player is gonna take the hit.

if you're saying NBA teams should draft them outta HS and just making G-League mandatory, coaches would fight that because they feel you learn more by being with the main squad and working out with them and getting game action if need be compared to G-League (that and they're control freaks)

Good point :ehh:

I’m sure some of that stuff can be straightened out.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Long as they don’t catch my boy @portcityplaya we good :lolbron:

We gonna get in the booth soon and feed the streets, we know you starving, plus plenty of fukkery to speak on, namely this

Maybe wait until the full report drops. They supposed to drop it prior to the start of March Madness (FEDS ain't shyt for that move :laff: )

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let’s just say some of these athletic advisors and deans are just as dirty as these coaches are :dame:

you would be surprised what some of these d2 schools would do to get a d1 transfer who got kicked off the team because he couldn’t pass a drug test or never went to class :dame:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Maybe wait until the full report drops. They supposed to drop it prior to the start of March Madness (FEDS ain't shyt for that move :laff: )

nikkas know what it’s gonna be, we probably speak more on what does this mean to the bag/brief case game, and i heard they trying to hit some of these nikkas with Rico charges :dead: