@thestripper do you avoid working At black strip clubs?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I always call the shots. :comeon: Plus I got a few side hustles, never broke. :smugfavre:

What that mean?

I ain't broke either, but God be damned if I have to pay for some ass with a regular chick in the real world. Strippers get me :ahh: and use that on the likes of you.

You one of them alpha females. :manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This whole thread full of :duck:

You willing to expose your strip club lifestyle, but where's the proof pic?

I found it yall
2yy6ptd.gif

I can't believe you would even show you're "face" in here after that cry baby shyt you did yesterday.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Your occupation what else lol

I am not sure what you are asking? But I'll give it a go.

No, I do not feel ashamed. I have said this before but I don't subscribe to sexism or sex shaming. The "shame" that is associated with stripping comes from sexism. Sexism and sex shaming basically reduce a woman's value to her sexuality ie the more sex you have or the more sexual you are the less value you have as a woman. One method to solidify this mindset is by equating a woman's body with sexuality: woman's body = sex and naked body =sexually available. Meaning that people see me naked and therefore associate me with sexual availability therefore I have less value and I should be ashamed.

However, I don't agree with sexism and sex shaming so therefore I don't consider my body a sexual object. To me sex = sex and nudity does not equal sex nor sexuality availability. So when I go to the strip club or I am preforming it is not a sexual experience for me and I don't see that person or consider myself sexually available. I just see a beautiful person who is naked being entertaining.

I however do recognize that other people do not share my same view and think that I should be ashamed. But I can't help or change what other people think. I do exploit that perception but I doesn't agree or subscribe to it.

I hope that makes sense.