Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
White people shoot up schools on the regular

But let the coli tell it

This chicken sandwich murder the crime of the century :deadmanny:

White people have killed over food, kids sporting events, comments on the internet :bryan:

A dude dismembered a female he met off the net

But you know them nikkas love chicken doe:bryan:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of these dudes have deep ingrained anti blackness in they system and it causes them to be hypercritical of anything black associated.
shyt is sad and a result of the marginalized status black folks are under in most of western society

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right, you're right.
:ehh:

And I'm from Detroit. One of the blackest cities in the entire country. East Side born and raised. I've grown up witnessing horrible behavior and culture from my people my entire life. Family members included. I now live in El Paso, Texas. Not too many of us around this way.
:mjgrin:I bet those messicans in el Paso can tell you some real horror about their kinfolk in mexico. I heard the cartels cut off the competition's heads and put em on freeway overpasses to make the point understood

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of these dudes have deep ingrained anti blackness in they system and it causes them to be hypercritical of anything black associated.
shyt is sad and a result of the marginalized status black folks are under in most of western society
Pull up all them threads @Matt504 was making all day for a full year that was the most ignorant Black people bashing shyt ever

And see how dudes were dapping that bigoted fakkit :wow:

Same dudes was dikk eating Trump during his campaign run

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was saying the same shyt OP until that thread about destroying your car for a sandwich.

Thats... alot :dwillhuh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was saying the same shyt OP until that thread about destroying your car for a sandwich.

Thats... alot :dwillhuh:
Stupid shyt stupid shyt

And I will call out stupid shyt
But I'm not gone put that on the whole Black race

People be suffering mental illness
Some people on the edge and the very next thing could be the last straw :manny:

But when it comes to crackas
I'm lumping them all together:hubie:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Posted up at Bojangles like
giphy.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
White people shoot up schools on the regular

But let the coli tell it

This chicken sandwich murder the crime of the century :deadmanny:

White people have killed over food, kids sporting events, comments on the internet :bryan:

A dude dismembered a female he met off the net

But you know them nikkas love chicken doe:bryan:

This. I think one of the school shootings last year was caused by a crazy cac getting turned down by a female.

The dude who shot up Wal-Mart did it cause he was a racist Trump supporter who couldn't stand the sight of immigrants in the country.

But a chicken sandwich craze is cause for a town hall on Black America? Foh.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjgrin:I bet those messicans in el Paso can tell you some real horror about their kinfolk in mexico. I heard the cartels cut off the competition's heads and put em on freeway overpasses to make the point understood
Word. But the Popeye’s murder rate and chicken consumption is public enemy numero uno to the pobrehcito coli.
:francis:
Mexico City -
“The killing spree reported by prosecutors in the western state of Michoacan marked a return to the grisly massacres carried out by drug cartels at the height of Mexico’s 2006-2012 drug war, when piles of bodies were dumped on roadways as a message to authorities and rival gangs.

Two of the bodies hung by ropes from the overpass by their necks, half naked, were women, as was one of the dismembered bodies found in the city of Uruapan, Michoacan Attorney General Adrián López Solís said at a news conference.

The victims had been shot to death. Some were hung with their hands bound, some with their pants pulled down.“

Last edited:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word.
Mexico City -
“The killing spree reported by prosecutors in the western state of Michoacan marked a return to the grisly massacres carried out by drug cartels at the height of Mexico’s 2006-2012 drug war, when piles of bodies were dumped on roadways as a message to authorities and rival gangs.

Two of the bodies hung by ropes from the overpass by their necks, half naked, were women, as was one of the dismembered bodies found in the city of Uruapan, Michoacan Attorney General Adrián López Solís said at a news conference.

The victims had been shot to death. Some were hung with their hands bound, some with their pants pulled down.“
:picard:these nikkas aint gon touch this post with a ten foot pole:sas2: