These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Stop overthinking this we literally are making a thread over a life lost because of a chicken sandwich you can’t make shyt like this up
Oh shyt so every Popeyes thread has been about that 1 incident? :jbhmm:

Word? :jbhmm:

Is that rih? :jbhmm::camby:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is so true.

I know someone that has been working at Starbucks for the past nine months and this happens all the time to her.
Those white people be acting a fool
Facts.
:obama:Entitlement + ego = :mjpls:
But according to sources, it's an only "us" or "we" problem
:francis:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I agree. people be acting so embarrassed about people wanting to eat chicken. Why?
Do white folks get embarrassed about paying 30 bucks for coffee that taste like dirt?
Asian people be eating noodles everyday with pride.
Indians walk out the house smelling like curry and raita
I just heard some of my white co-workers having a discussion about how much they love mayo
But we can't enjoy some chicken? :camby:

Who told you black people are suppossed to even like chicken the same way Indians like curry? Thats something thats been in their culture for thousands of years.

Some white man said you like chicken and watermelon so you believe it?

You goofy nikkas make me sick.:scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You are making this about black people and chicken sandwiches. Folks be gettin trampled on Black Friday every Black Friday like nobodies business.

You to social media and random clips over blacks and whites at Popeyes: "Uz black folk is emberrassin. Hope massa aints watchin"

Go sit your ass in a corner somewhere and be embarrassed.

They don't like you. They never will. They thought this way of you before this sandwich and they will think of you the same way after this sandwich.
:dead::dead::deadrose:
White people looking like a World War Z stampede to get a $459.99 television reduced from $499.99 .

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:dead::dead::deadrose:
White people looking like a World War Z stampede to get a $459.99 television reduced from $499.99 .

Cold ass fukk camping out in the middle of winter to push, shove and trample for a deal

But "nikkas" for a chicken sammich is how they wanna roll :unimpressed:

I went to Cal City on Stateline, which is full of drunks, bums, homelessness and a few whites. I experienced no issue besides a little longer wait.

These dudes scared of their shadows

Now Black Friday :mjpls::usure:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo I heard that shyt on the news JUST NOW. Imagine the last thoughts before your life expires being man, I wish this shyt didn't escalate over some chicken.
I would think those would be the last thoughts of the thousands of victims, before any violent murder or loss of life takes place :skip:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who told you black people are suppossed to even like chicken the same way Indians like curry? Thats something thats been in their culture for thousands of years.

Some white man said you like chicken and watermelon so you believe it?

You goofy nikkas make me sick.:scust:
:rudy:Everybody likes chicken

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't have an issue with people enjoying the Popeye's Spicy Chicken sandwiches, it's just sad when people get hurt or killed over it and unnecessary. I never attribute it to us because like I said in another thread, them toothless white meth heads in the Poconos are in those lines just as heavy.

Hell I think it's just as silly when these CACs run over each other at Wal-Mart on Black Friday

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I agree. people be acting so embarrassed about people wanting to eat chicken. Why?
Do white folks get embarrassed about paying 30 bucks for coffee that taste like dirt?
I just heard some of my white co-workers having a discussion about how much they love mayo

:ohhh:

When you put it that way....
:jbhmm:

Maybe I won't dap the posts that go in the chicken c00nery as much. White people aren't going around playing bumper cars, beating up cashiers and stabbing each other over mayo sandwiches, though. If they are, then I definitely haven't seen any footage. The shyt is out of hand.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

When you put it that way....
:jbhmm:

Maybe I won't dap the posts that go in the chicken c00nery as much. White people aren't going around playing bumper cars, beating up cashiers and stabbing each other over mayo sandwiches, though. If they are, then I definitely haven't seen any footage. The shyt is out of hand.
:mjgrin:nikka cacs and messicans have plenty of footage of them having whole damn stabbing riots and car burnings over a damn soccer match - and it's usually bcuz their team won!:mjgrin: if we peel back the layers on where some of you nikkas are from i bet we'll get a better understanding of what this black American racism is rooted in. :mjpls:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Cacs were running over each other to get an autograph from Nick Saban

Old white ladies be fighting each other on Black Friday

And don’t even get me started on white people with the new iPhone and cac and Asian hypebeasts with Jordan’s and Supreme

But us going crazy over a chicken sandwich is apparently a crime :mjlol: