The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel you bro but damn.
People madder at people being mad at people for stabbing over a sandwich than the actual event.

Like is this thread necessary lol?
I think it's the tendency to always, without fail, put a microscope whenever there is an incident that occurs - instead of it just being an issue period, it morphs into this whole tirade of accusations and escalation on black society as a whole. The incident happens in PG County, now all of a sudden, PG is a "bad area" and people from PG don't know "how to act". A black woman or black man commits a crime, it's the whole "we need to do better", why is it "we". When white man or white woman engages in criminal activity or antisocial acts - it's an isolated incident or "it must be underlying reasons" why the incident happened. It's always the blanket critiques with our own. White=protect, Black=neglect.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A sandwich isn't something to get stabbed over, I say the same thing about Black friday and pretty much every major sporting event where these white folks have to fight over a game they could never play in over players who don't know or care about them.

Its plenty of white people acting like ass over this sandwich as well.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Weirdo Coli poster: They need to the National Guard in front of EVERY Popeyes Chicken establishments

Me: :what:

Scared folks out here. Thinkin they gon get shanked over some Popeyes.

In one of these threads, some dude told me experiments like this is why dude ate the guys face in Florida:dead:

These dudes scared of the world.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Weirdo Coli poster: They need to the National Guard in front of EVERY Popeyes Chicken establishments

Me: :what:

Scared folks out here. Thinkin they gon get shanked over some Popeyes.

In one of these threads, some dude told me experiments like this is why dude ate the guys face in Florida:dead:

These dudes scared of the world.

Same people that were scared to go see Joker cause they think it’ll get shot up :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Case in point - Starbucks. Every morning I get off the commuter train at a station there's a line 50 white people deep in line waiting. Another Starbucks near my office, same - literally have to walk around the line outside of the door to walk in my building. Let them run out of a specific brand of coffee or use whole milk instead of skim. People have tunnel vision when it comes to black people in society.
They got such a coffee addiction that they accidentally left it in scene of game of thrones.

let that happen in a black movie though.
images

let the strength of the blek pantha be strrrrippped awey,:ahh::dahell: wait, is that a peice of chicken? Cut!! :snoop::dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:bryan: they going in on him over that weak ass fyre festival bullshyt they served

:snoop: him not even realizing how shameful of a take he's taking on this.
Is it better to be shameful or shameless? That's the question.
Seems like being shameless allows you to be honest with yourself and enjoy life.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ooooorr...nikkas just look like clowns running around, sitting in line for an hour for a chicken sandwich? Nothing more, nothing less?
Again, you're just going to overlook "The Amazon Effect" and the chaos and disruption that it causes for the economy??:comeon: Or is the focus limited to a Popeye's consumer "want" where one stabbing occurred that is escalated to a national media event and people on here stay perpetuating the schemes.
Crime
Out of all the news incidents yesterday, a shooting at Popeyes warrants all this attention as a priority to the following::what:
- Jury convicts Oklahoma police officer of second-degree murder in shooting of man who threatened to set himself on fire
-ABC News Anchor Caught on Mic Saying Network Quashed Jeffrey Epstein Story
(ABC News anchor Amy Robach was caught on camera slamming her own network for allegedly sitting on the Jeffrey Epstein story three years ago)
- DEA Agent is caught for taking bribes in a drug trafficking
-New Mexico Supreme Court takes up officer-involved fatal pursuit cases
-white man beats up elderly parents with golf club
-white woman: California mom gets 4 years in prison for sex with teen boys
-Florida grandmother gets charged with manslaughter in DUI death of granddaughter
-St. Louis Police office 'rough ride' assault trial for handcuffed transport
-More than 450 Oklahoma inmates walking out of prison doors (mass commutation of prison sentences)
-Former Illinois legislature candidate charged with theft

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Case in point - Starbucks. Every morning I get off the commuter train at a station there's a line 50 white people deep in line waiting. Another Starbucks near my office, same - literally have to walk around the line outside of the door to walk in my building. Let them run out of a specific brand of coffee or use whole milk instead of skim - I've seen how irate they get. People have tunnel vision when it comes to black people in society. Always take the safe route with them, but quick to run up on our own, or anyone who doesn't align with cac interests. Shyt plays out on here and in media like clockwork.
This is so true.

I know someone that has been working at Starbucks for the past nine months and this happens all the time to her.
Those white people be acting a fool

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ooooorr...nikkas just look like clowns running around, sitting in line for an hour for a chicken sandwich? Nothing more, nothing less?

You are making this about black people and chicken sandwiches. Folks be gettin trampled on Black Friday every Black Friday like nobodies business.

You to social media and random clips over blacks and whites at Popeyes: "Uz black folk is emberrassin. Hope massa aints watchin"

Go sit your ass in a corner somewhere and be embarrassed.

They don't like you. They never will. They thought this way of you before this sandwich and they will think of you the same way after this sandwich.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It’s not even high quality chicken

Mayo is also disgusting in any iteration

Got an hour to wait for in line for trash chicken

The hype is also forced