These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
And u named yaself after a Black American DOS and got a cac avi cause u want to be 1:umad:

And u def not getting $

:bryan:

U getting aid from handouts:bryan:

But hey
Atleast u get to be close to use rih:ld:

U get to soak in our essence rih:bryan:

I understand u wanting to stay:wow:

If only u was concerned about the circumstances in your own country :dead:

Whole lotta gibber gabber. Tell us about that time you joined the white man's army and got treated like a second class citizen

:mjgrin:how the fukk did i miss that cac getting banned? and @Ghostface Trillah just come on out and get it all off your chest, your meltdown is imminent and you getting spicy caccier and spicier caccier by the post. :mjgrin:and i see you keep intentionally spelling that antebellum black racial slur "shInes" as "shOnes" in your posts, bcuz you know your coward bytch azz is outta here for good as soon as you fukk up and post that "i' like you really want to:mjlit:

You must be new here. Ain't no meltdown here Lil Mama. I'm chilling. Oh and I call you nikkas shones because you act like hoes. Like I said before, you shones always start these dispora wars and when you get slapped with hard facts you start screaming for ban hammers and reporting posts like pussies.

I havent ran to any mods stupid, I am asking you a simple question which your to shook to answer.

Too*

Brag about being from America but not know how to use the language properly brehs :troll:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Tallawah

come in here and speak like a man you alt-c00n and catch this neg as well. You not ADOS so you don’t get to tell nobody what they judge their people on

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Are white ppl getting stabbed over coffee? Are Asians killing over noodles?

C'mon...

We out here looking bad. And they put us on the news that way bc we allow it
:rudy:
Ya'll been hating on the chicken lines two months. The stabbings just happened, don't try to change the narrative now. You were acting embarrassed to see black people eating chicken plain and simple.

and to answer your question, yes. people get hurt and assaulted anytime there is large crowds often enough, black friday conflicts amongst whites are commonplace.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole lotta gibber gabber. Tell us about that time you joined the white man's army and got treated like a second class citizen

You must be new here. Ain't no meltdown here Lil Mama. I'm chilling. Oh and I call you nikkas shones because you act like hoes. Like I said before, you shones always start these dispora wars and when you get slapped with hard facts you start screaming for ban hammers and reporting posts like pussies.

Too*

Brag about being from America but not know how to use the language properly brehs :troll:
:mjgrin:"shones" must be slang from where you come from bcuz i never heard of it. and when we wanna say ho, we just say ho in this country. which by the way, where did you say you were from again exactly? then again, why dont i just google what countries use "shone" you bytch, lyin coward puzzy azz nikka:mjgrin:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:
Ya'll been hating on the chicken lines two months. The stabbings just happened, don't try to change the narrative now. You were acting embarrassed to see black people eating chicken plain and simple.

and to answer your question, yes. people get hurt and assaulted anytime there is large crowds often enough, black friday conflicts amongst whites are commonplace.
Idc about lines.

And ppl were getting beat up, shot at, and stabbed 2 months ago when the sandwich was in high demand.

And ur comparing saving $300 on a tv on black Friday, to a $3 chicken sandwich.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:mjgrin:"shones" must be slang from where you come from bcuz i never heard of it. and when we wanna say ho, we just say ho in this country. which by the way, where did you say you were from again exactly? then again, why dont i just google what countries use "shone" you bytch, lyin coward puzzy azz nikka:mjgrin:

Go ahead and Google it you fukking idiot. Oh and you're a ho.:francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Too*

How bout I tell u bout the time u left ya home country to come to this white man's country:lupe:
And dikk ride cacs and a Black DOS rapper :lupe: