These Popeyes' threads be exposing the coli posters more than anything

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I bet you do salute that flag. Then get on the screaming cac this and cac that like a clown. Cook could roll through here and call all you shones nikka with the hard r and you nikkas wouldn't do shyt but complain but then again that's all you nikkas do is complain.

Just came back a month ago from my house in my country. I really wanted to stay forever but I had to get back to the states and keep getting money from slow nikkas like you:mjlol:
What country is that :lupe:

Exactly :dead:

Keep them shoes shined my nikka
Stack them tips
Hopefully u can save enough so ya sister don't have to get that visa to slang p*ssy in Dubai

But in the meantime next time I stay at the Moscow, I'll have that bytch come through and give me that 3rd world wife special
I won't defecate on the bytch like them Jordanians do tho:hubie:

And glad u made it back from that roofless shack you keep your grandmother hidden in

I'm sure she missed u:skip:

But hey TCN do TCN shyt:manny:

Come chase cacs and Black DOS to be up under us here in the good Ole USA:skip:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
What country is that :lupe:

Exactly :dead:

Keep them shoes shined my nikka
Stack them tips
Hopefully u can save enough so ya sister don't have to get that visa to slang p*ssy in Dubai

But in the meantime next time I stay at the Moscow, I'll have that bytch come through and give me that 3rd world wife special
I won't defecate on the bytch like them Jordanians do tho:hubie:

And glad u made it back from that roofless shack you keep your grandmother hidden in

I'm sure she missed u:skip:

But hey TCN do TCN shyt:manny:

Come chase cacs and Black DOS to be up under us here in the good Ole USA:skip:

:mjlol: @ non of that applying to me. You sure got a vivid imagination. Like being a internet militant while yes bossin and no bossin a bunch of white men. Salute that flag boy!

My grandmother is here. In a 5 room house by herself. She doesn't even need it. That's just how successful she's been here while your grandma is praying to white Jesus that her EBT card stretches to Thanksgiving so she can make you guys some slave food and that you don't get killed over a spicy chicken sandwich:mjlol:

How you let us run round here? We not even from around here.:heh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: @ non of that applying to me. You sure got a vivid imagination. Like being a internet militant while yes bossin and no bossin a bunch of white men. Salute that flag boy!

My grandmother is here. In a 5 room house by herself. She doesn't even need it. That's just how successful she's been here while your grandma is praying to white Jesus that her EBT card stretches to Thanksgiving so she can make you guys some slave food and that you don't get killed over a spicy chicken sandwich:mjlol:

How you let us run round here? We not even from around here.:heh:
What's that?

U need red cross to send rice where?

:lupe:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
U need my grandma to cook rice and send to your home country :lupe:
Word

What country?

Nah I need her to cook rice and stand in front of a Popeye's so you c00ns can realize that real food exist and stop your nikkatry over chicken sandwiches

But that's what you nikkas specialize in, nikkatry. Try not to die getting a spicy chicken sandwich bruh. I want you to live long enough to watch these white people never give you nikkas a check for being related to someone who went through real shyt while you survived going to a Popeye's :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah I need her to cook rice and stand in front of a Popeye's so you c00ns can realize that real food exist and stop your nikkatry over chicken sandwiches

But that's what you nikkas specialize in, nikkatry. Try not to die getting a spicy chicken sandwich bruh. I want you to live long enough to watch these white people never give you nikkas a check for being related to someone who went through real shyt while you survived going to a Popeye's :mjlol:
Oh ok so u want rice and chicken to send to your homeland :lupe:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
KaYlQA9.png

@Houston911 @Jesus is my protector @Barnett114 this individual ADMITTED that he is not black but a quick search shows he has said the n-word many times here on this black website. Since the precedent has been set in this thread that we are banning individuals who admit they are not black but who say the n-word regardless, we see no reason how this individual should continue to evade a ban.

:ban:
@Houston911 @Jesus is my protector @Barnett114 I'm completely serious. Dude admitted he is not black but uses the n-word freely. That's ban worthy, this thread is proof. What is the problem?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Houston911 @Jesus is my protector @Barnett114 I'm completely serious. Dude admitted he is not black but uses the n-word freely. That's ban worthy, this thread is proof. What is the problem?
I remember posting that exact same post to him and he was juelzing. But I don't have the power to ban. Anyways, I always expected that he was an Indian Jamaican similar to Kamala Harris.

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg
I remember posting that exact same post to him and he was juelzing. But I don't have the power to ban. Anyways, I always expected that he was an Indian Jamaican similar to Kamala Harris.
Who banned the cac who was saying the n-word in this thread? Can we ask that person?

Berniewood Hogan

Daps
Reppin
nWg