THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shanahan said McGlinchey’s knee injury occurred over two plays Monday against the Browns, including one snap on which someone rolled onto his leg. McGlinchey was grabbing at his knee and stretching the leg after the play, and he missed the final six snaps of the game.

What can the 49ers do to remedy the thinning roster? Not much. Fans have been urging the team to trade for disgruntled Washington tackle Trent Williams, who once played in Shanahan’s offense. General manager John Lynch, however, has hinted strongly that Washington doesn’t want to move Williams and that trade discussions on the topic quickly have died. Shanahan seemed to corroborate that on Wednesday.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would say Solomon thomas instead

you can never have too many pass rushers or run stoppers

He ain’t trash and more importantly, he’s played more games than Ward and been on the team in less time:hubie:

Plus they way they hype up Ward, he would have the higher value to fleece..... sorry... help us get Trent:troll:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
this rams game looks an L to me. hate to be pessimistic after what weve seen and how meh rams look, but they had extra 4 days to prepare for us at home and pretty much have to win. we dont have too much time to practice without juice and mcg

I expect mcvay to dial up tons of screens which we seem to always have problems with

we even had problems with screens this game. the browns oc is just a dumbass.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
this rams game looks an L to me. hate to be pessimistic after what weve seen and how meh rams look, but they had extra 4 days to prepare for us at home and pretty much have to win. we dont have too much time to practice without juice and mcg

I expect mcvay to dial up tons of screens which we seem to always have problems with

we even had problems with screens this game. the browns oc is just a dumbass.

I don't think the defense will be the issue. The Browns tried to run a few screens but they just got snuffed. I remember one where Armstead blew it up. We're pretty healthy on defense but the Rams defensive line has to be salivating at playing our #4 & #5 tackles. Plus Juice is out...our only saving Grace is that the interior of our line is intact so hopefully that pressure won't be right in Jimmy's face at the snap.

Quick slants all day...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We should probably sign Jeremy Parnell or bring back Garry Gilliam. Not world beaters but veterans who can function in this offense.