These nikkaz claim 3 hunnid, but we BDK.......

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lil dude had his foot on Chief Keefs neck.....woulda been interesting to see how far it could have gone had he not been killed.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Lil dude had his foot on Chief Keefs neck.....woulda been interesting to see how far it could have gone had he not been killed.
Obviously dude and his crew was all talk....ain't nothing happened since lil dude died so we not his people ain't about that life

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obviously dude and his crew was all talk....ain't nothing happened since lil dude died so we not his people ain't about that life

But didn't Chief Keefs brother and one of his boys get killed? I'm not really into Chief Keef like that so I cant say if that incident was related but I do know people on his team got hit. And who's to say that these incidents weren't related...Again I cant say that they are related but if they are then one can conclude that something did happen in the form of retaliation......and who's to say that JoJo's team isn't taking a page from Jimmy Henchmans book and are patiently waiting for the right time to get the intended target?