these new trucks are huge

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And what percent of those trucks are actually used as…trucks? Instead of weird compensation tools for small-dikked fellows?
Millions of people buy cars that they don’t need the features of. That’s not exclusive to trucks. People buy full size sedans and don’t even use the back seats. People buy hybrids and drive in ways that don’t conserve gas. People buy automatic transmission sports cars and sport sedans but don’t track their cars, go above the speed limit or know how to drive a performance vehicle.
:yeshrug:

Dude isnt making the argument that some people buy trucks that don’t need to, we know that. Dude is making the argument that trucks in general are useless. Talking about dikks is shyt hoes do. I’ve never heard another man say that about another man in a big truck. Only women. You better than that breh

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm gonna get it lined with carpet at some point too, so when i go to a football game and tailgate, i can set it up like a lil living room with a tv and a grill and shyt.
f150-tailgaiting.jpg

2899_1_md.jpg

:ohlawd:
Man, I’ve always dreamed of doing some shyt like this. I love a good tailgate, and would love to host one at some point.

shoutout to the truck brehs on here. Heading to Home Depot at lunch to pick up some lumber for a mailbox I’m building

Last edited: