these new trucks are huge

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm grown. I get people to do that shyt for me. :hhh:

fukk I look like buying a pick up for the three time a decade I buy a large appliance? Even driving in the snow, get a AWD crossover or shyt, they even making sports sedans with AWD. The shyt is unnecessary for the average American.
AWD is good, but without clearance you still get stuck if you driving some car sized vehicle. You still have zero traction of you get centered on a snow bank. Plus what if you want to tow something? like a boat or a camper. A crew cab truck is like an all in one do everything vehicle.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
AWD is good, but without clearance you still get stuck if you driving some car sized vehicle. You still have zero traction of you get centered on a snow bank. Plus what if you want to tow something? like a boat or a camper. A crew cab truck is like an all in one do everything vehicle.

1. If I'm that stuck I have AAA/Roadside assistance...STILL cheaper $150 a year. Still cheaper than the price of a note on a truck plus the cost per gallon and the terrible emissions. Literally if you live in a city or inner ring suburb there's no logical reason to have a truck of this magnitude.
2. Tow something? :hhh: A boat belongs in the marina, sir. And again, I can pay someone to do such a thing. Why? Because there's no need to pay x more in insurance and payments and gas for the TWO TIMES A YEAR I need to tow something.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina just paased a law to get rid of trucks with frint bumpers that were to high.
Squat-Hero-2.jpg

they passed the bill for the Carolina squat. They said it was unsafe but you still can lift your truck if you want long as you lift the back too.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once you daily pickup ain’t nothing like it. I use to talk down on nikkas with pickups too. But once you get one, you’ll be damn like this mfer is convenient. It’s really like the Swiss Army knife of vehicles you can drive in the snow and the rain, you can tow shyt and you can haul. Just get ready for people without pickups to ask you can you move some shyt. :pachaha:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
when you own a house, it's damn near required.

I miss my truck, but already got my Cybertruck reservation ready. :takedat:

just say you want a truck. I own a home. I have SUV’s. I get anything else I need delivered. Makes no sense having a useless bed in the back when I can get an suv and put groceries, strollers, luggage and kids in the back.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can’t front I want that new EV silverado…

But yeah, I don’t need anything that big no more.