these new trucks are huge

bnew

Veteran
Daps

While the man was stunned and writhing, the 62-year-old driver of a huge assault car drove over the victim, first running over his head with his front left tire and then crushing the man’s entire body with his rear wheels.

The man was still breathing when cops found him minutes later. He was taken to Jamaica Hospital. Several local websites, including Queens Crap, report that the man died of his injuries, but police declined to comment.
:merchant:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"midsize" trucks are low key the exact same size as full sized trucks from the 90s.
I have a chevy colorado
This
800px-2016_Chevrolet_Colorado_%28North_America%29.jpg

Same size as this
k-1500-series_extended-cab-pickup_silverado_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

but they market it a midsized truck.

Meanwhile them lil s10s are obsolete, nobody even makes a small truck anymore.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
fukk pick ups unless you a blue collar breh.
Or you own a house. shyts come in handy alot.
Always hated coming across a great deal somewhere and being like, well this amazing washing machine or couch is on sale, but bringing it home would be a hassle. fukk it.
Now it's just, toss that bytch in the back of the truck.
Plus in the winter(ohio) i don't even have to plow my driveway if i don't want, High ground clearance plus 4 wheel drive and i'm climbing over the snow banks like it's nothing.
Allows me to keep my challenger parked in the garage all winter instead of getting dirty

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Or you own a house. shyts come in handy alot.
Always hated coming across a great deal somewhere and being like, well this amazing washing machine or couch is on sale, but bringing it home would be a hassle. fukk it.
Now it's just, toss that bytch in the back of the truck.
Plus in the winter(ohio) i don't even have to plow my driveway if i don't want, High ground clearance plus 4 wheel drive and i'm climbing over the snow banks like it's nothing.
Allows me to keep my challenger parked in the garage all winter instead of getting dirty

I'm grown. I get people to do that shyt for me. :hhh:

fukk I look like buying a pick up for the three time a decade I buy a large appliance? Even driving in the snow, get a AWD crossover or shyt, they even making sports sedans with AWD. The shyt is unnecessary for the average American.