These Muslims Are Showing Black America How Impotent And Weak It Is

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a damn shame. after centuries of oppression, from slavery to the still present systemic discrimination we endure on a daily basis, you'd think black people would be the ones angry enough to start blowing these cacs up. instead, we :to: when these racist cacs see their bodies drop from a "terrorist" strike perpetrated by muslims who don't give a fukk about the consequences, as if those cacs give a fukk about what we're suffering from.

these muslims are showing black people how to do it, yet we aren't paying attention. they are actually taking shots at this system, oftentimes dying for their beliefs, and never backing down. paul mooney is right. :salute:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
1221613_o.gif

:sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you think its ok to make light of an event where an 8 year old was killed :sitdown:

i'm not making light of anything. i'm acknowledging that these muslim "fanatics" are fighting for a cause, one fueled by what they perceive to be the very same western oppression that we are all too familiar with as a people. why aren't WE rising up in similar fashion? why are we simply bystanders to their resistance, instead of participants in it?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i'm not making light of anything. i'm acknowledging that these muslim "fanatics" are fighting for a cause, one fueled by what they perceive to be the very same western oppression that we are all too familiar with as a people. why aren't WE rising up in similar fashion? why are we simply bystanders to their resistance, instead of participants in it?

So you think we should adopt the techniques of cowards who set off bombs next to civilians? Nothing great or inspirational about what they did, I don't know if you're being funny or not but you sound just as bad as those a$$holes on st0rmfr0nt

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a damn shame. after centuries of oppression, from slavery to the still present systemic discrimination we endure on a daily basis, you'd think black people would be the ones angry enough to start blowing these cacs up. instead, we :to: when these racist cacs see their bodies drop from a "terrorist" strike perpetrated by muslims who don't give a fukk about the consequences, as if those cacs give a fukk about what we're suffering from.

these muslims are showing black people how to do it, yet we aren't paying attention. they are actually taking shots at this system, oftentimes dying for their beliefs, and never backing down. paul mooney is right. :salute:

I heard this same thing at a speech from Cornel West. Mixed opinions on him aside, it was good point. "White American's should thank God there is no such thing as a Black Al Queda."

I don't know man. We can all agree someone taking the fight to marathoners and 8 years olds is terrible but the premise is interesting. For all the hell Blacks have caught in this country, there was never any real serious violent backlash. Handful of slave uprisings, a few incidents with the Panthers, that's it.

Maybe it's how the oppressed relate to their oppressor. Blacks in this country have gone to crazy lengths to be accepted. I can never figure out if I find that noble or crazy. Al Queda and the like just want to be separate, they don't have to worry about being accepted or liked.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
sad scenario yeah but the exaggerated grief over this little kid is getting a little absurd :beli:

What exaggerated grief? What's exaggerated about saying that it innapropriate to make light of an event where people were killed? Do you guy not know what empathy is? :mindblown: Sometimes I think the-coli is full of dumb ass high schoolers, we really have to explain this kind of shyt to grown men? :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bombers are cowards. They dropped a bag full of bombs next to an 8 year old

no more cowardly than dropping a bomb on a civilian population from hundreds of feet in the air, which is what american fighter pilots are doing RIGHT NOW.

but the 8 year old isn't even the point. RIP. i'm talking about the struggle. black people are more willing to kill each other over inconsequential BULLshyt, fukking blocks that we don't even own, rather than raise up and fight the very source of their pathetic state. that is what angers me.

these muslims are really about that life. black people have given up the fight. we'd rather kill each other than kill these cacs. :snoop: