These GoldDigger Pranks Are Ridiculous

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I know some of these are fake but this still happens and it just boggles my mind

Even though I know the truth on WHY it happens it’s still wild. Look at these two videos

These bytches are throwing away long term relationships and even their kids to the bushes to sleep with a man that they ASSUME has money. These dumb hoes don’t even realize u can rent a nice car:why:

A bout to have unprotected sex with a stranger within a 10 minute span of knowing him bc of the car he drives lmaooo

True story I seen something like this happened twice once in Miami & Vegas. Fake flexing high roller pulls up in a rented sports car & took a dude’s date both times it ended in a breakup on the spot w the girl initiating it. And the girls always finding out after the night is over the dude is actually broke and flexing but said fukk it at the time (no impulse control). Ive seen this in real time.

Look at this video, this bytch talking about she’s his future girlfriend based off a automated vehicle:why:

I know hypergamy is real but gotdammit:damn:

Maybe this is the cure to inceldom. Just buy a nice sportscar:ohhh:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think this dude's videos are legit. And they are fukking hilarious.

:mjlol:

GET YOUR MONEY UP BREHS

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think these are fake. Have you guys ever seen a chick give out her number (or do something just as disrespectful) when she's with her man?