These female basketball players are evolving.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
:mjlol:at me recieving a low quality warning for speaking ill of lightskin women proves my point that the mods and people on here worship light skin.
Naw you just being irrationally jealous and bitter for no good reason like a female. No tolerance for being bytch made. You prolly got yo heart snatched by a lightskin bytch and now you on yo anti lightskin kick. Either admire tha pics or stfu and leave.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Naw you just being irrationally jealous and bitter for no good reason like a female. No tolerance for being bytch made. You prolly got yo heart snatched by a lightskin bytch and now you on yo anti lightskin kick. Either admire tha pics or stfu and leave.

:jbhmm:How can someone who goes and cries to the mods when they don't agree with something someone says call out anyone for having female traits? :manny: I'm simply not a gynocentric fatherless simp like you, so hearing opinions I don't agree with doesn't trigger me like some overweight shea butter feminist.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
:jbhmm:How can someone who goes and cries to the mods when they don't agree with something someone says call out anyone for having female traits? :manny: I'm simply not a gynocentric fatherless simp like you, so hearing opinions I don't agree with doesn't trigger me like some overweight shea butter feminist.
When have i ever 'cried' to anybody? And who's 'triggered'? Y'all really got to stop making things up and misusing words to serve your own false narratives. Im just calling out tha fukk boy shyt you spittin for what it is. shyt is annoying and tryhard. And I've seen you do this in multiple threads. No reason for a productive man in his masculine frame to be this hot and bothered over a skin tone of women so what does tht say about you?

Ironically a shea butter feminist would most likely be on tha same type of petty hatin shyt you on. :mjlol:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
fukk that, WNBA need to DEVOLVE them baggy ass jerseys to what them volleyball girls & female sprinters be in and I just might watch that boring ass under the rim shyt :hhh:

:pachaha:Nah you wouldn't

Yall keep forgetting, the cute ones never make it to the pros. Itd just be the same huge gangly butch dykes in tighter uniforms.

They gotta lower the rim and change the court dimensions so that more of the the fine azz track girls/ Volleyball girls could dunk or excel on the hardcourt if they wanted... THEN theyd get crazy viewers.:wow:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:Nah you wouldn't

Yall keep forgetting, the cute ones never make it to the pros. Itd just be the same huge gangly butch dykes in tighter uniforms.

They gotta lower the rim and change the court dimensions so that more of the the fine azz track girls/ Volleyball girls could dunk or excel on the hardcourt if they wanted... THEN theyd get crazy viewers.:wow:
It's for sure filled with lanky dykes :lolbron: but I just know some are also hiding some yams underneath dem baggy shorts :jawalrus:

452407464.jpg.0.jpg

CsSIRCZWAAAX-w3