These female basketball players are evolving.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her momma :mjlit:

niaj30-1557699734-2042455877244876754-274763442.jpg

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka eat a bag of dikks.

fukk outta here you said "players" then posted one bytch.

You could've said this female basketball player is bad as fukk or some other shyt but I'm trying to hard. Now I got to eat a bag of dikks but I'm trying to hard:camby:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Gilbert Arenas was talking about this a couple weeks ago on how the WNBA needs to market to men to be successful and sex appeal needs to be included. Women who watch nba might legit like basketball but majority casuals want to fukk dudes like lebron and curry. Sex appeal is and will always be a marketing gold mine.

More dollars will always be given from dudes wanting to see a phat ass compared to baggy shorts playing under the rim.

Not one nikka can name a Brazilian volleyball player and at the same time not one dude gonna sit and say he don’t wanna watch them play.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gilbert Arenas was talking about this a couple weeks ago on how the WNBA needs to market to men to be successful and sex appeal needs to be included. Women who watch nba might legit like basketball but majority casuals want to fukk dudes like lebron and curry. Sex appeal is and will always be a marketing gold mine.

More dollars will always be given from dudes wanting to see a phat ass compared to baggy shorts playing under the rim.

Not one nikka can name a Brazilian volleyball player and at the same time not one dude gonna sit and say he don’t wanna watch them play.
All they gotta do is add these ladies lol.

Brittney.jpg

ChJ5K65UcAApUUI.jpg

1012full-brittney-elena.jpg

31h7ty.gif

MellowDemandingCowbird.webp

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

How the genders view being sexualized is just way too different. If what Arenas said were all that was needed, the LFL would be a lot more popular than it is.