These female basketball players are evolving.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
right :dead:
tryin to be like the Gonzalez twins by thotting but trash on the court

shout out to ol girl at Grambling who scores quadruple doubles and doesnt thot it up on IG
Shakyla-Hill-3-832x447.jpg

WBB_Hill.jpg

classy and can ball :noah:
Wait, you don't want them to thotting it up on IG?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
yeah you right*
I know this ain't related and u might not even know what I'm talking about, but i gotta get this shyt off my chest and this thread made me remember, man what tha fukk they got goin on at wvu?:gucci:

I ain't never seen such a consistent level of cold pieces in any athletics program ever. :francis:

I mean every school got a bad piece or two every so often, hell even kansas had tha Gonzalez twins. But goddamn, multiple joints across multiple sports? In fukkin West Virginia?!:gucci:

And you go on they pages and they all basically moonlighting as ig thots.

Tht shyt got to be intentional. I can't be tha only nikka tht has peeped game. :sas2:

Wvu know what they doing.:sas1:

I bet tha coaches' and recruiters' expressions stay on some
Lebronx-Wall.gif

Mars

Superstar
Daps
No disrespect, but most of these players aren't top 5 players on their team or weren't even top 3 players on their HS squad. Some of them are getting scholarships purely based on their looks. I don't blame them for gaming the system, get in where you fit in.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
No disrespect, but most of these players aren't top 5 players on their team or weren't even top 3 players on their HS squad. Some of them are getting scholarships purely based on their looks. I don't blame them for gaming the system, get in where you fit in.
That is a extremely disrespectful statement to make if it is false but damm if that is really is the case that is some bullshyt. They essentially paid models for their sports team

Mars

Superstar
Daps
That is a extremely disrespectful statement to make if it is false but damm if that is really is the case that is some bullshyt. They essentially paid models for their sports team

Most Colleges don't have the juice to sign very good,good or even average HS athletes. So they go after the eye candy.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What does your girl look like when she’s playing a physically demanding sport while not wearing any makeup? :lupe:

Wouldnt know,my woman does what women are supposed to do and doesnt play physically demanding sports:respect:.
But i would guess she would be trying to still look cute while playing.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I know this ain't related and u might not even know what I'm talking about, but i gotta get this shyt off my chest and this thread made me remember, man what tha fukk they got goin on at wvu?:gucci:

I ain't never seen such a consistent level of cold pieces in any athletics program ever. :francis:

I mean every school got a bad piece or two every so often, hell even kansas had tha Gonzalez twins. But goddamn, multiple joints across multiple sports? In fukkin West Virginia?!:gucci:

And you go on they pages and they all basically moonlighting as ig thots.

Tht shyt got to be intentional. I can't be tha only nikka tht has peeped game. :sas2:

Wvu know what they doing.:sas1:

I bet tha coaches' and recruiters' expressions stay on some
Lebronx-Wall.gif
they know they ain't winning on the court so they recruit for clout*