these are the types of females i like

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can criticize without my looks being handed in the question.
Bland IG chicks will cheat on you and have their phone filled with male "friends" begging them for some p*ssy
Bland IG chicks will post thirst traps everyday and says she's a sexually independent and free woman who can do what she wants and she got her own career so she don't need no man while some simp is tricking off of her

They're unattractive spiritually, morally, and physically. On all three fronts. If you like those types of women you deserve to be emasculated and taken advantage of.

Enjoy wifing an Instagram thot while she cuckolds you, weak boy.
Have nothing but unstable relationships and unfaithful girlfriends/wives because your taste in women is trash, brehs.
:laff: a paragraph i didn't even read

Wario

Banned
Daps
This sounds like pure insecurity. You may seem them as cookie-cutter, but if that's what a man likes then that's what he likes. I imagine if average looking plain women were posted you would have no complaints and would probably applaud the thread. These type of women are more of the norm than instagram models. I've been admiring beautiful women for years and I'm far from a simp. Some of you really make something out of nothing.

I'm talking specifically about braindead, instagram type hoes who do nothing but post pictures of themselves everyday.
I don't find the average woman attractive either. Why is it always insecurity when people don't praise what other people like? I assume it's insecurity too when black people get tired of seeing whites everywhere.

:laff: a paragraph i didn't even read

I hope the Missus is gentle with her strap on, cuckold.

Oh, it's a female? Makes sense now.

:dead:

I'm curious what type of woman you think I am.
Physically and morally.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Good look finding them outside of Instagram you are more likely to run into a precious than you are a Tinashe. This I'm guessing is the male version of the over 6 feet millionaire/big dikk unicorn women obsess with over online.
I'm in New York City fam-lay. Manhattan to be exact. I see those girls all the time downtown. I'm taking Tinashe over Precious every goddamn time :francis:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
fuohlq3.jpg
7hn7ZDd.jpg
bPp5aR2.jpg
gFZeO4z.jpg
CRDvXvnVAAAUio4.jpg
tumblr_nx7pj7HOic1r7c1obo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nuj7znZOvC1r8efu6o3_1280.jpg
6a01c9cf9066520642c371012ef5d6f4.jpg
tumblr_new179rmhZ1qe9yjjo1_1280.jpg
358phsz.jpg
dnt judge me dammit
I'd hit but no kids.Too diluted for me.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking specifically about braindead, instagram type hoes who spend nothing but post pictures of themselves everyday.
I don't find the average woman attractive either. Why is it always insecurity when people don't praise what other people like? I assume it's insecurity too when black people get tired of seeing whites everywhere.

I hope the Missus is gentle with her strap on, cuckold.

I'm curious what type of woman you think I am.
Physically and morally.
Stop quoting me you fukking trollop and go back to posting threads fawning over white boys that look like Leonardo DiCaprio.

Your insult doesn't even even make sense. :laff:

Last edited:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Stop quoting me you fukking trollop and go back to posting threads fawning over white boys that look like Leonardo Dicrapio DiCaprio.

Your insult doesn't even even make sense. :laff:

I don't even like Leonardo DiCaprio, but okay. He's not my type. :manny:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I'm talking specifically about braindead, instagram type hoes who do nothing but post pictures of themselves everyday.
I see it as insecurity when people criticize others for what they like. There always seems to be people complaining about women on Instagram when it seems like something that is avoidable, but if people want to complain then cool. It's not my life and time being used :manny: