these are the types of females i like

Wario

Banned
Daps
I see it as insecurity when people criticize others for what they like. There always seems to be people complaining about women on Instagram when it seems like something that is avoidable, but if people want to complain then cool. It's not my life and time being used :manny:

I'm not the one posting thirst traps, ruining the world and female-male social relations on a global scale with my bullshyt, and I'm not getting ran through several men.

I'm not insecure.
I'm bored. :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm curious what type of woman you think I am.
Physically and morally

Couldn't care less about your BMI and I definitely don't care of you go to Church, but you're certainly not a woman that's happy.
All that hate in your heart is almost as bad for it as the high cholesterol.

:mjcry:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Couldn't care less about your BMI and I definitely don't care of you go to Church, but you're certainly not a woman that's happy.
All that hate in your heart is almost as bad for it as the high cholesterol.

:mjcry:

Look at that vitriol you spit back at me, like you've been waiting to say that to a female member for a while now.
:bryan:

It didn't burn enough though, considering all of it couldn't be less false. You're reaching. :skip:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Even the salon didn't want her thread she made on some cac bartender she liked. shyt ended up in the bushes in no time.

@Wario say it ain't so. :ohhh:
You're in here going off like Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator and yet you desire insemination by the same race of people responsible for the same "souless" women you hate?
What would that entail for your children?
Do you hate your daughter while simultaneously taking pride in her?
What do you feel when you look at this picture?

images-12.jpeg

It must be so confusing. :jbhmm: