these are the types of females i like

Wario

Banned
Daps
People act like it's a crime to like light skinned women or instagram models :why:Most men like looking at nice looking women. Are men suppose to like average looking women so people can feel better about themselves?

Instagram women look like cookie-cutter shyt though. Also, setting yourself up to like women like that you're basically being a simp and having fake looking women as your idol. Support the emasculation of your sex, brehs.

Wario

Banned
Daps
Yep. Taking a Tinashe over a Precious is "self hate".

A Jayne Kennedy shyts on a Tinashe. Tinashe looks like mix garbage. Meanwhile the former came out right racially.

The new standard of light skinned women is bad. Popular light skinned women looked better in all decades except now and maybe the mid-late 90's :scust:
When did the mutt looking piss yellow replace the cinnamon / honey drop ones, brehs??

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
When did I ever claim to be pro-black?
Most still don't look like retarded bimbos with sharpie eyebrows who pose with their camera with crossed eyes and agape mouths.

But they can look similar and adapt the same mannerisms. Why you so up in arms fam? You a midnight boy?
:laff:
Y'all are sad.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
9s7W6Re.png

5ZdO4M4.gif

Wario

Banned
Daps
I wonder who looks better. Her or these "bland IG chicks" :mjpls:

I can criticize without my looks being handed in the question.
Bland IG chicks will cheat on you and have their phone filled with male "friends" begging them for some p*ssy
Bland IG chicks will post thirst traps everyday and says she's a sexually independent and free woman who can do what she wants and she got her own career so she don't need no man while some simp is tricking off of her

They're unattractive spiritually, morally, and physically. On all three fronts. If you like those types of women you deserve to be emasculated and taken advantage of.

Y'all are sad.

Enjoy wifing an Instagram thot while she cuckolds you, weak boy.
Have nothing but unstable relationships and unfaithful girlfriends/wives because your taste in women is trash, brehs.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Instagram women look like cookie-cutter shyt though. Also, setting yourself up to like women like that you're basically being a simp and having fake looking women as your idol. Support the emasculation of your sex, brehs.
This sounds like pure insecurity. You may seem them as cookie-cutter, but if that's what a man likes then that's what he likes. I imagine if average looking plain women were posted you would have no complaints and would probably applaud the thread. These type of women are more of the norm than instagram models. I've been admiring beautiful women for years and I'm far from a simp. Some of you really make something out of nothing.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
Yep. Taking a Tinashe over a Precious is "self hate".
Good look finding them outside of Instagram you are more likely to run into a precious than you are a Tinashe. This I'm guessing is the male version of the over 6 feet millionaire/big dikk unicorn women obsess with over online.