These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I confess that I low key love the looks, stares and cat calling when I'm out at the club :lupe:

The attention is addictive :lupe:

I know I'm not the only female that get off on Getting the attention of a group of men just by walking by :lupe:

I pick the wrong man to give my all to a lot as well :lupe:

Something is really wrong with me :lupe:
I'm traumatized by the attention. When I first left home for college it was non stop and I became very introverted and just began to curb every man who tries to approach me. :mjcry:I still do... I have to know someone in context of being in a setting or organization together. Otherwise it's automatic bushes.:camby:

I definitely avoid clubs though. I don't like loud music or crowds... :huhldup:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
When I lived in Queens the only guys that tried to talk to me were those Trini Indians. I was like :dahell:. Even now it's one in Brooklyn who keeps asking my homegirl about me... :snoop:
Were you in Jackson Heights?

I was in Jamaica, near LI. Lots of Jamaicans and Haitians.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Have you spoken to your physician about getting a cerclage (in the event that you're pregnant)? I've never been able to let a white man touch me...
Yes. I had a cerclage when I was pregnant with my daughter. When I was pregnant with her I was taking a chance at getting one because I was already too far in my pregnancy for it to work properly. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 12 weeks and they didn't find the problem with my cervix until I went to find out the sex of the baby.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Well, I have this weird insecurity where I think I don't deserve a certain type of guy bc I don't look like those girls who do get those kinds of guys. I've shied away from certain guys bc of that and what makes it worse is that I really want love but I do nothing but hurt myself:mjcry:

edit: another thing. I truly honestly feel like I'm ugly as hell but I have spurts where I think I'm beautiful. But most of the time I think I'm ugly. Yes I know I have my pictures on here, but it's not for validation. It's something else that I don't think I'll ever reveal:guilty:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Well, I have this weird insecurity where I think I don't deserve a certain type of guy bc I don't look like those girls who do get those kinds of guys. I've shied away from certain guys bc of that and what makes it worse is that I really want love but I do nothing but hurt myself:mjcry:
:mjcry:
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Be the best you you can be. Be happy, be confident, don't be judgmental of yourself, and understand that looks can come and go (along with health) and if a man loves you for you- that's what matters.

And change the images that make YOU think you're not good enough for a look. What about his character? Is he kind? Humble? Hardworking? Optimistic?

20091106_mariahscary_190x190.jpg
How does one go from this to this?

mariah-carey-releasing-new-single-be-mine.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

edit: another thing. I truly honestly feel like I'm ugly as hell but I have spurts where I think I'm beautiful. But most of the time I think I'm ugly. Yes I know I have my pictures on here, but it's not for validation. It's something else that I don't think I'll ever reveal:guilty:
You gotta stop that!!!! I think you are gorgeous and I've told you this before…. but I have the same problem.:damn: