These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Texas men seem like family men. I keep saying it but I might have to move down there. :leon:

I'm very family oriented, but a few years ago I just started feeling myself and everyone told me not to waste your best years so....

Now I feel empty. None of it was serious. It was fun but not serious.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm very family oriented, but a few years ago I just started feeling myself and everyone told me not to waste your best years so....

Now I feel empty. None of it was serious. It was fun but not serious.
A good healthy relationship is very comforting and fulfilling like a home cooked meal. Going out and "having fun" is like fast food or a Chinese buffet. It's cool for the moment but not really good for you in the long run.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
All my friends getting married, all sibs getting married, and all I care about us my job and education. Maybe #GMB ain't for me :patrice:
How do you think I feel? I'm older than Jesus. All of my friends are married with kids with the exception of one. We hanging tough out here. I just knew my ex and I were gonna get married.... I'm glad i dodge that bullet. But in the words of Yeezy... But in the end it's still so lonely.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i went on some dates with him like 7? years ago, i know him through my family, when i came home on sunday he was siting outside my grandmother's house waiting for me.

Thinking of a previous comment she made about black men and then seeing this as well.....

Ill just chill....
stop. it's not even like that

Giselle

Daps
Here's another confession, I daydream way too much. I waste a lot of time doing it. I think it's very unhealthy. I act it out say, things out loud and everything. I didn't know what it was called until I saw a thread about it on lsa. It's called maladaptive day dreaming. I think that's what it is. I felt less crazy knowing that other people do it too. I still need to stop doing it though because I waste too much time.

I think a bunch of us have coli crushes... LOL:skip:

I don't :queen: