These are AI videos...... It's over

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I know AI doesnt fukking exist. It is nothing more than learning algorithms. They use the term AI to dupe the next big brain wave of investors. How's those NFTs working for ya?

"Black people better invest in NFTs or be left behind!"

tenor.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
All its going to mean is

Everything if fake

That's pretty easy to understand. Now. If your retarded ass still sit around consuming bullshyt, that's on you.

On this date I can see people getting fooled. But as this becomes ubiquitous, everyone should know.

Think: spam phone calls. They comprise the majority of phone calls. If someone gets fooled by one, you scold the shyt out of them. Cause they should know by now.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
the mouth movement and stabilization still looks very off but I am sure they will eventually improve, everything else is great. Going to cause a lot of issues. These probably trick older people already

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Looks like it’s about to be over for commercial actors and maybe movie actors could make a whole commercial or movie with AL reading the script..don’t have to pay a major budget for a Brad Pitt when I can make an AI version and not pay shyt

It'll be all about selling likeness then.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the amount of misinformation a pretty face is going to feed to people too simple to understand they're being lied to is going to be an epidemic in the next 5 years.
So real people can’t already lie?
What does this really change nothing
Probably just make real life interactions more important if anything

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:dead: Thecoli be missing the plot talking about get off the internet, and go outside. That response in itself means people don't understand what's on the horizon for this technology.