There’s federal development money out there for “Black communities” Go. Get. It.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
If you broke, just say that

I see why you’re WOAT be told you he wasn’t talking about and you’re still addressing him. I can see now you’re not trying to have any healthy debate and just in here to argue and waste time.

Look forward to hearing how you and the other 3% of black developers helped the 85% of blacks in the commmunity you highlighted .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is not a grant a novice person would be able to understand and apply for. It’s good information and a good opportunity for those in position to take advantage, but OP shouldn’t pretend this is like submitting a Google form and getting a six figure grant at the end of it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is not a grant a novice person would be able to understand and apply for. It’s good information and a good opportunity for those in position to take advantage, but OP shouldn’t pretend this is like submitting a Google form and getting a six figure grant at the end of it.
Of course its not easy.

Threads like this do help to clear the field of bullshytters though.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
is this where you encourage those with relevant skills to leave billions on the table?

I haven't discouraged anyone from doing so. People in here are openly advocating for being hand-held and I'm pointing it out.

You put your panties on crossways and decided to pick a fight that wasn't there. I know your pride is hurting from the other times I've embarrassed you, but this isn't one of those times. This one, you're doing to yourself. So wear the jacket and be content, you sized yourself up for it perfectly.

But of course you'll try to change the subject again, as though you're not transparent as cling-wrap and everybody doesn't know what you're next attempted move will be. Please...surprise the audience and make your next move. :pachaha:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Still I think this was a good post by the OP. However, this grant isn't for individuals. It's for non-profits and local governments. Unless a black person has a business and is in the game, they are not seeing it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I haven't discouraged anyone from doing so. People in here are openly advocating for being hand-held and I'm pointing it out.

You put your panties on crossways and decided to pick a fight that wasn't there. I know your pride is hurting from the other times I've embarrassed you, but this isn't one of those times. This one, you're doing to yourself. So wear the jacket and be content, you sized yourself up for it perfectly.

But of course you'll try to change the subject again, as though you're not transparent as cling-wrap and everybody doesn't know what you're next attempted move will be. Please...surprise the audience and make your next move. :pachaha:
this fukk nikka is speaking in parables like he's some sage wizard :rudy:

man take that weird shyt somewhere else :mjlol:

"ole this aint the fight youre looking for" ass nikka :mjlol:

You a Jedi now? :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I see why you’re WOAT be told you he wasn’t talking about and you’re still addressing him. I can see now you’re not trying to have any healthy debate and just in here to argue and waste time.

Look forward to hearing how you and the other 3% of black developers helped the 85% of blacks in the commmunity you highlighted .
My goal isn't to help 85% of black people.

I probably can't even help 40% of black people.

I can't do that. YOU can't do that.

I know that 3% will bring more money than that 85% tho.