There’s federal development money out there for “Black communities” Go. Get. It.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you know this zip code, then you know :mjpls:

Smarten up :sas1:

There’s money out here if you know how to get it

:sas2:

Federal funds offer green solutions for divided Atlanta neighborhoods

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the trick - I need to see the language that says this is for black people

This looks more like an opportunity for non-blacks to go into black communities like they’ve been doing already
its development in black communities.

If you're not smart enough to take advantage of this, then you're not gonna ever be in a real position to help black people.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

If you're not smart enough to take advantage of this, then you're not gonna ever be in a real position to help black people.
You know what I can't stand about you, you spam all this information yet you have no understanding.

Have you applied for government grants? Do brehs know that private companies give millions away in grants to"help communities" aka tax write offs.

I have.

Maquina

Banned
Daps

It has nothing to do with smarts. You’re asking socio-economic deprived people and communities to think like development groups who have way more experience .

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Nice post but this isn't for black people. The eligible applicants are: (1) a State; (2) a unit of local government; (3) a Federally recognized Tribal government; (4) a Metropolitan Planning Organization; and (5) a non-profit organization. page 6/30

This is federal gentrification money. :sas2: It appears the only way blacks can benefit if they get joint agreements for these grants if they are already in the community planning/transportation industry.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nice post but this isn't for black people. The eligible applicants are: (1) a State; (2) a unit of local government; (3) a Federally recognized Tribal government; (4) a Metropolitan Planning Organization; and (5) a non-profit organization. page 6/30

This is federal gentrification money. :sas2: It appears the only way blacks can benefit if they get joint agreements for these grants if they are already in the community planning/transportation industry.
This. I was part of a nonprofit organisation. Also you have to know how to fill in the applications.

I advise any breh looking into getting grants to go on a grant application course at your local community college or have somebody in your organisation who has experience of successfully getting this beforehand.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know what I can't stand about you, you spam all this information yet you have no understanding.

Have you applied for government grants? Do brehs know that private companies give millions away in grants to"help communities" aka tax write offs.

I have.
If you didn't want the money or don't know what to do with it, then just say so.

I'm just sharing the fact that theres billions out there for black people to play with.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This. I was part of a nonprofit organisation. Also you have to know how to fill in the applications.

I advise any breh looking into getting grants to go on a grant application course at your local community college or have somebody in your organisation who has experience of successfully getting this beforehand.
Oh, so its too hard to do now? :damn:

I guess we should just let white people have the money. :mjcry:

Darn, we lost again :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:sas1:

Don't be dumb

:sas2: