There's a rumor Lane Kiffen finna resign cause he slept with a Bama BMD's wife or Saban's daughter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bringing them back in the Ole Miss game.
They fallen off but they won the SEC championship last year. :mjlol: You just hating on Kiffin and making a scapegoat. Instead looking at the bigger picture that Bama failure has been giving up too many big plays. Kiffin have fault but he's not the MAIN reason Bama have problems.

Saban wanted an uptempo offense so he hired Kiffin.. There is a lot of balance in the offense on top of that... Because of the additional snaps, Alabama actually runs the ball more than they did pre Kiffin.... they control the clock well... there was a questionable call in the ole miss game, but that didn't lose the game.... 5 Turnovers did....

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's actually pretty good at what he does... When you say ball control, what exactly do you mean.....
I mean this -

When you're up 21-6 against an Urban Meyer coached team and you've averaged over 7 ypc, you run the ball. Until they prove they can stop you, you don't give them opportunities to come back by either intercepting the ball (which they did) or by constantly stopping the clock with incompletions (which also happened). That sums up his CFB debut.

Against Ole Miss - if you have unproven QBs and they're plugging your run game, why are you not working with high percentage pass plays? I'm not the only one seeing how underutilized their TE Howard is, and he's a great talent. He should have been targeted at least 10 times because he's a mismatch.

It's like he has a strategy that is just static - doesn't change it no matter what the defense gives him.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saban wanted an uptempo offense so he hired Kiffin.. There is a lot of balance in the offense on top of that... Because of the additional snaps, Alabama actually runs the ball more than they did pre Kiffin.... they control the clock well... there was a questionable call in the ole miss game, but that didn't lose the game.... 5 Turnovers did....
I agree with this, BUT it's not the case when they're in a tight game or behind. He panics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean this -

When you're up 21-6 against an Urban Meyer coached team and you've averaged over 7 ypc, you run the ball. Until they prove they can stop you, you don't give them opportunities to come back by either intercepting the ball (which they did) or by constantly stopping the clock with incompletions (which also happened). That sums up his CFB debut.

Against Ole Miss - if you have unproven QBs and they're plugging your run game, why are you not working with high percentage pass plays? I'm not the only one seeing how underutilized their TE Howard is, and he's a great talent. He should have been targeted at least 10 times because he's a mismatch.

It's like he has a strategy that is just static - doesn't change it no matter what the defense gives him.

Like I said in an earlier post, Saban wanted an uptempo offense and Kiffin implemented one... The point about OSU is solid and they blew it.... but offensively, Alabama played well against ole miss... You're not going to overcome 5 turnovers against a good team, but they almost did.....

and the reason why Howard isn't targeted is because he's soft, and doesn't work as hard as he should to separate......... he probably dogs it a lil in practice too.. He is going to be "underutilized" by 3 QBs here shortly..... that's quite telling

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Like I said in an earlier post, Saban wanted an uptempo offense and Kiffin implemented one... The point about OSU is solid and they blew it.... but offensively, Alabama played well against ole miss... You're not going to overcome 5 turnovers against a good team, but they almost did.....

This.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lane-Kiffin-Kristen-Saban-2.jpg

kiffen getting his Rick Roll on

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and the reason why Howard isn't targeted is because he's soft, and doesn't work as hard as he should to separate......... he probably dogs it a lil in practice too.. He is going to be "underutilized" by 3 QBs here shortly..... that's quite telling

yep bama turned the ball over on the opening kickoff:mjlol: