There's a rumor Lane Kiffen finna resign cause he slept with a Bama BMD's wife or Saban's daughter

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Can't blame him I'd get in her guts too. Why do it married though

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Kiffen is like Bobby Petrino on diesel. Some kind of way he will flip this into an even better job with a bigger payday.

Petrino is actually an elite coach though. Kiffen is a dumbass who got by on his daddy's connections. Pissing off Saban might be the last straw for his career

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So one game equals what Alabama did the last season and this so far this year. You talking nonsense as usual. :mjlol:
One game? Breh he's clueless when facing good defenses. Look at how inept they look against Ole Miss (twice) and OSU. Of course he looks great when they're beating up on scrubs. Kiffin doesn't understand ball control football. You bring up yards like that means anything - this knucklehead has them passing in the second half like that because they're behind.

He's not good at what he does. Why do you :cape:for him so hard?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Lane Kiffin's wife looks pretty good too. That's a downgrade.

Wasn't there a story a while back when he was in the NFL he canned some fullback for hitting on his wife at a Christmas party?

Bdp1-I-AIIAAh-Q6-L-1.jpg

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
One game? Breh he's clueless when facing good defenses. Look at how inept they look against Ole Miss (twice) and OSU. Of course he looks great when they're beating up on scrubs. Kiffin doesn't understand ball control football. You bring up yards like that means anything - this knucklehead has them passing in the second half like that because they're behind.

He's not good at what he does. Why do you :cape:for him so hard?

Kiffin isn't a ball control OC. :mjlol: Saban brought him in to bring uptempo to Bama offense to compete with the spread offense. He did that. Inept? He bringing Bama almost back, isn't inept breh. Saban should've start Coker against Ole Miss and his D kept giving up big play TDs. But its Kiffin fault. :mjlol: You sound like those necks in T'coola.