There's a rumor Lane Kiffen finna resign cause he slept with a Bama BMD's wife or Saban's daughter

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Dat photo of Lane tho!!! It needs to be a smiley ASAP!!!
:dead:. Dude taking Johnny Cage glossies and shyt! :bryan:
Mortal-Kombat-Johnny-Cage-Autograph-1.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"Lane, you're not playing the game correctly. Back in my day when I was out here coaching these streets we moved in silence. You're loud son, THIS WE KNOW is problematic."

"The game is different now days. There was no social media, hoes kept quiet in those days. Something is gonna get ya dirty no matter what. Pour some water on that shyt and deny, deny deny."

"Some basic rules still apply through any era son. You must appreciate the possibility that fukking yo boss's daughter under his nose will be detrimental. Thats a bad move, you playing dirty pool."

" I treat my women like I treat my offense. Risk it all every play. She knew what time it was."

"True. Just understand that there is a high percentage that you'll be out of a job by being so reckless. If you're a fan of women costing you jobs you're happy right now."

"Imma keep doing me. All else fails....real Kiffins bounce back. So far I'm batting a 1000"

"Play on playa"

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Now way is this true. Saban's fake daughter is worth risking it all. Saban's actual daughter :comeon:If Lane wanted to get his d1ck wet, he'd just go to the miss teen alabama contest w/ a blunt, some ciroc, and an Im Lane Kiffin id tag and knock down 1 of the deep souths finest creations. And they mama :ohlawd:

Story is bs

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
hope this hasn't been used yet.

"Y'all can turn down the bosses daughter....

xWlyjvH.png

Lane Kiffin can't"

on a sidenote, that's such a scumbag picture. :heh: It screams "punch me in my face"