There's A Problem With 'Monster Hunter: World' Review Scores, But Fixing It Is Tough

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And now dude is obsessed with this game on the main thread. :deadmanny:

Dude spent the entirety of this thread making up negative bullshyt about the game. :bryan:

Be completely full of shyt brehs. :scust:
fukk wrong with you breh:scust:

Find something to do with yourself.

Since you are following me so hard you should know that I said I'd still give the game a chance and after playing it more, I was having a good time despite my complaints.

If you are gonna stalk me and quote me in multiple threads, at least get the full story.

Otherwise get off my nuts you fukking wierdo :scusthov:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk wrong with you breh:scust:

Find something to do with yourself.

Since you are following me so hard you should know that I said I'd still give the game a chance and after playing it more, I was having a good time despite my complaints.

If you are gonna stalk me and quote me in multiple threads, at least get the full story.

Otherwise get off my nuts you fukking wierdo :scusthov:
:wow:

Meach is like the most "improved poster" we've had (I don't mean any disrespect by that Meach :whoa:)

Keep it up, meach :wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And now dude is obsessed with this game on the main thread. :deadmanny:

Dude spent the entirety of this thread making up negative bullshyt about the game. :bryan:

Be completely full of shyt brehs. :scust:
He had some bad first impressions and warmed up to it the more he played? :yeshrug:

We've all been pretty clear about how we felt about the game as we've played it. I didn't have the best first impression either now I cant stop playing every chance I get