There’s A Petition To Remove A LGBTQ Carnegie Mellon Associate Professor For Saying ‘Akata’

qwer

Banned
Daps
in what way did she use it?
She used it as more of a descriptive term in its metaphorical definition an African that doesn’t live at home which is what Africans Americans are

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She used it as more of a descriptive term in its metaphorical definition an African that doesn’t live at home which is what Africans Americans are
so she’s basically calling us stollen property :aicmon:

qwer

Banned
Daps
Well technically they did when they got shipped across the Atlantic🤔🤔🤔
I've been banned for less mods
See the difference is my slave ancestors didn't run like a bytch to another country way across an entire ocean. How bou yours?
Well you said no one cares about the Nigerian civil war and Genocide that’s insensitive that’s like me saying no one cares about slavery

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well technically they did when they got shipped across the Atlantic🤔🤔🤔
Well you said no one cares about the Nigerian civil war and Genocide that’s insensitive that’s like me saying no one cares about slavery

You lied and said she used that word to describe a genocide.

Completely pulled that out of your ass.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assume that she works for Carnegie Mellon. If she does then she should read their statement about her views not being their views. That looks like the beginning of the termination process to me.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
How exactly is what she said negative? She’s saying African Americans need to stop assuming that they their blackness is the only blackness in the americas
What if by “black woman in Mexico” she was talking about African American woman in Mexico or “Akata” in Mexico, as the doctor would put it ?