There’s A Petition To Remove A LGBTQ Carnegie Mellon Associate Professor For Saying ‘Akata’

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Does she have tenure? I mean, I just don’t understand why she felt that comfortable.
She has 88k followers on Twitter :mjlol:

They see a big number and assume their views will get them lasting popularity. If Twitter had a count for haters, much of these fukk ups would disappear.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
She has 88k followers on Twitter :mjlol:

They see a big number and assume their views will get them lasting popularity. If Twitter had a count for haters, much of these fukk ups would disappear.
this is so true and can apply to almost all of social media. the fact that she, and Jeff both made the post they made and not considering the shyt they done that has pissed people off. Is an example of this

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tweet I'd gone. What did it say

ITS STILL THERE...
Kevin Samuels told men their worth was in their wallet. He died in a 1BR sublet with less than $1K to his name, no partner, friend, or offspring wiling to claim him, only his poor mother begging and borrowing to bury his loathsome carcass.
:devil:
:evil:

qwer

Banned
Daps
I support her she didn’t use akata as a slur and she’s referring to the Nigerian civil war and the Biafran genocide

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
These blue checks know they can't go against their masters colors on the social medias. They got that Tweet right up out of there.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
She's probably get put on leave for the Akata stuff. If she's removed it'll be for dissing a white woman. Either case it's generally pretty hard to remove a professor. Assuming she is I mean.